Reviews for My Cinderella
Awwwwwww! Was literally my reaction!
JessyJamie chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
ahhh that so sad! :'( but really good and well written, now im mad at Cinderella... haha, thank you for writing this!
hopeforhoney-xo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
awmigod. that was beautiful. Truly beautiful and wonderfully well written. Well done! H-xo
happyside chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
OMG! i totally read this story before! but i wasnt registered before.. i didnt managed to leave a review! but now.. it seems like its meant to be! i stumbled on this one while viewing a friend's proffy! the story is so sad but pretty at the same time! *sigh*
Thunder S Silence chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very, surprisingly, sad. Just a downer, over-all, but that's good. It means you've succeeded. I liked the whole presentation of it, and the story itself ws interesting. Very enjoyable. Very sweet.
EmmBee chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
*sniffle* That was sad and lovely. I've never really thought about how Cinderella's friends would feel about her getting married to the prince.

I really like the fact that you don't give his name in the story; it accentuates the anonymity of the character.

Thank you for this wonderful little oneshot!

~EmmBee
always-dreaming-of-you chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i really like this.i hope you add more. i think it would be a good story.
Univerasal Disaster chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
im crying!

TT
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was incredibly sad...but also very well done!

I didn't think I could ever imagine Cinderella ever being with someone other than the Prince but this story got me thinking.

Great job.
snowish chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh my, I loved that. It was so sad, and now I have plots racing through my mind. Now you've made me want to write another Cinderella story. :)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
that was really sweet. i feel sorry for the woodworker, but at least he has found peace.
Recipe chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
BAH

YOU HAVE GOT TO MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS!

It was so brilliant, well-written... I love the ending, what with your comparsions. Great work.
random2one chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was so sad and cute. I just randomly found your story and read it. It was very captivating. Good job on it!
Ellen Jacee chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wow. This brought tears to my eyes. It was so captivating, and it's just one of those fairytales that doesn't happen that we can all relate to. Bravo. I'd talk more, but I think I've made myself clear.

Heartwrenching. This favorite stories list surfing thing is really working for me.

LN
FaylinnNorse chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Ooh, I really love this! I know it's really old, but I just saw it and...wow! Its so sad but so romantic and sweet. Poor guy, he's so nice! He doesn't deserve this! I'm definitely putting this on my favs, it's really lovely. Awesome job!