Reviews for Truthful Deception
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
The story is really good but needs more chapters
jhian casey chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
please! please! please finish this!
im not gonna lose i so love the tension between nejisaku!
and i totally love this party scene (though its a cliff hanger.)
so, i really, really hope you stumble here again and continue your story.. you're a great writer!;)
i'll keep on checking..
dm
damn you really left me hanging
jhian casey chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
damn! i really, really hope this is a finished fic!
its really good!(sigh)
this is actually the first nejisaku fic i've read so i kinda feel down that its a hanging fic..
i actually got curious with the intro that's why i proceeded..
oh well, wish you could still finish this one! thanks!;)
bassoongirl14 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I love this so far!
leafstone chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
great story.
CrisStarTina chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Ha that's what u get girlie, never mess with Neji if you whats at stake with Sakura being his girlfriend and future wife. You can't top Sakura even if ur noble, she has fighting/battle experience and intelligence (especially in diplomats) -u-
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
MORE TTTT
Lynne1923 chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Love it!

Please update!
Sessai96 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
March 30th is my birthday as well. It's depressing to hear about another cancer victim. I have a friend with cancer, I feel some of your pain. I'm sorry about your father, even though I know by the date of this, it happened three years ago. Also I wanted to tell you that I love your story :) It's great and I hope you will continue it. Good luck! (and please update yes? _)
AnimaAmore chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
I am officialy addicted to this story. Please keep it up!
avid-reader21 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
when are you going to update it has been 3 years
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
I am so sorry to hear of your father's death. I guess it was rather hard to write when real life comes slamming down on you so hard.

I just wanted to let you know that I really liked your story and although I completely understand if you have decided to abandon your stories out of lack of inspiration for them, it would be awesome if you updated...
mUmaRhz chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH COOL!

you know what you should've done was to let Sakura walk away and have her admirers stealthy follow her looking for an opportunity when she said "Excuse me" to the red haired and Neji, and let Neji deal with the red haired himself (irritation and anger shown clearly as Sakura walks off and other men follow her at the same time)...just saying that it may have been funny to see her pissed off that he had this girl on him...

BUT ANY WAY UPLOAD FAST PLEASE!
Huntress of Flames 55 chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Please updated soon with a new chapter. i love it. bye
nanamisakurachan chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Oh my goddness!

:D Please do update soon, I want to know what happens! As for constructive criticism, I don't have many, just that i HATEHATEHATE detest despise! SasuHina lol, I just don't like them together :Y but Im no one to complain lol

Anywho, do update soon, I (a USE to be dieheart fan of SASUSAKU) am now reconsiderering my fav pairing thanks to this fic :) Ja!