Reviews for Maddie
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Thank you for making me ship this.

I don't know why, or how, but this fic was just so bloody fantastic.

Keep Writing.

-MD
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I actually liked this. Normally I hate it when Erik uses a prostitute. This was written well too
BamYurrDead chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Love it! I was looking for something to read when I stumbled upon this. Funny thing is that's my name and I was shocked to see it as a title. It is very good and well written.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That scene was like the only one where I wasn't cringing to death. That was the first frightening Phantom I'd ever seen (compared to Charles Dance and Gerard Butler with are neurotic and scary but not psychotic and terrifying) After I saw her alive and with the money I was like WTF she lives? There has to be something I missed or they cut out. This fic is like the perfect reason for her to get out of the movie alive. I especially liked that she isn't in love with him but that doesn't stop her from feeling some compassion for him. Anyway...*claps and brava* Very well written. *goes of to do searches for possible Maddie/Other Phantom crossovers*
SteerpikeSister chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
i loved this! i adore the Robert Englund version- it had a lot of scope for imagination, and the best music!
writing bird chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
poor Erik. He has to pretend that it's Chirstine... *sigh* Good story!
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
this is amazing, fabulous, wonderful and superb. Thank you for making such a great gap filler
geckogirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
beautifully done, and now my perspective will forver be changed when i see that movie, specifically those scenes...thank you for writing it.
kristina chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey, thanks for the rec for this fic, its good! I wish there were more fics based on the R.E version out there, i think it has alot of potential. I also think Jill Scholen made a darling Christine. Its too bad she kind of dropped out of acting, she was good in this movie.
rhiannon chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
dude, that was really good. I always thought it was strange that in this version, the person who comes out of the tragedy happiest is Maddie the Prostitute! Excellent job!
Emma Winchester chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Yes, finally someone else who noticed the intense emotion in that scene. Or for that matter someone else who liked that film. Great story!
Inspired Demon of Fiction chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Well...it's not as bad as I expected. Not that I'm insulting you! It's just that, when I read the title 'Strangelove' I was immediately bombarded with horrid images of a very pshycotic doctor with a mask. What's worse when I read 'prostitute ridden' I thought of dark lonely nights in dilapidated buildings with dark corners and obscene things with absolutely no happiness to be had, and definetely no love. This is far sweeter, and I was quite impressed that there was such a thing as a guy mature enough to actually enjoy Phantom for it's plot and music, rather than 'hot chicks in skimpy outfits' cough, John, cough. Anyway, this was totally unexpected and very, very good. I had long since given up hope of finding a guy who actually liked and understood something I did. I broke my heart on the last one that I made that mistake on. I'm sorry that I'm poring out my life's story to you, but I've gone through a lot of emotional turmoil over the past week and this is a shred of hope that my life actually has a chance.

Ironically, the guy I broke my heart on, his name was Nick too. Anyway, if you're going to talk to me, don't look for my e-mail because it's my dad's and I can't use it, so just send me a "note" (ha, ha) in a review or something. Thanks, I loved this, bye.

p.s.

Sadly enough I'm only 13 and in 8th grade, I know I sound a hell of alot older. My name's Edwina.
irishartemis chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I liked it! No one sees many stories concerning the Robert Englund Phantom since it's mainly a horror and not that true to the book/musical. Or having a Gerik. But I've seen the movie and I love your take on the scene. It makes you really think about how people react to Erik that are not at the Opera.