Reviews for The Hogwarts Adaptation of King Arthur
Chaotic Shadow chapter 13 . 1/9
So...who exactly wrote that? (subtly sharpens knife)
kitsuneko1976 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
it never ceases to amaze me that when it's blatantly spelled out in the synopsis, people still have the gall to bitch about gay sex/pairings. May they wrap their lips around a tailpipe, and not supply the world with yet another oxygen stealing waste of egg and sperm that so resembles its progenitor (see person with said lips on tailpipe)

rock on!
hptwhhshlover chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
god I didn't no I could cry like that over a story, this was amazing, you did a wonderful job, I loved it so much, thank you for writing this :)
MissMissingYou chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
*Sniff* *sniff* *Bawls eyes out* Why? Why would you do that to me? So beautiful, but so freakin' sad!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Noooooooo please write another sequel it would be amazing! U r an amazing writer write more! Bye!:)
Rooz990 chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
this is really a wonderful story

such a beautiful ending

~Rooz
bkcgirl chapter 23 . 3/5/2012
O. 's witness, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I know this story is like 6 years old but I hope you've come to realize that you spelled Lucius wrong repeatedly. It was quite annoying.
2FantasyLover2 chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
I love this story! I'm bawling my eyes out as i'm writing this. I can barely see the keyboard. (Uncontrollable Sob) This is the first story I have ever ever read that's like this. You know you are a great author. I have no words to express how good this story is. I read the story that goes with this and I think that the prank where they all yelled out thier best was amazing. I don't really care for this couple but this has changed my opinion. Thank you for this amazing story. I'm ading it to my Favorites.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
argh im so mad after readin this chapter! how dare she that is the most horrible thing i have ever had the misfortune to read! argh just. so. mad.! bleh makes me feel so sorry for her she's just so missing out on the most awesum cutest couple even to roam this (imagintative) earth!

anyway enough on her just wanted to say awesum fanfiction! am loving it so much and i havent even finished it its such and interesting story line cant wait to read some others by you!
Lyca1990 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
hey!

i really love this story it made me cry and laugh and cry some more!

and i have to say whoever sent you that review is totally nuts...

i love draco/harry pairing, i think because gay sex is still pure and real... it's not yet a sheep source of pleasure for pathetic human beings...

keep the writing up! please?

love,

liliane
hell-of-a-gal chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
wow

that was really well written

i love it!
chris123p chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
so beautiful it actually made me cry
TwilightersandMusic chapter 23 . 11/16/2009
OMG the end reminded me of the notebook! it made me cry it was so well written!
Kokou chapter 23 . 11/14/2009
Oh, I loved this story. Especially how you used the method of telling a story within a story. Your twist on Arthurian legend was exquisite. There was juust enough variation to make it your own while still staying true to the tales, for the most part. You just sort of...added a few details to twist certain events to your needs. It was divine!

I love stories where Harry is the reincarnated form of King Arthur (particularly if Draco is Lancelot and they were the ones having the affair). Unfortunately, I haven't seen that many of them. On the plus side, that means that your idea was even more original. Well done!