Reviews for Autumn
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
sad but heartwarming. you did well describing kakashi and it kept me interested. thank you for writing this because i enjoyed it very much. _

6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wow...this was fantastic. I don't read many Naruto stories, but they never really do a good job of delving into the past or the personality of Kakashi. Loved all the moments and how they were big milestones in his life. Kinda depressing...but sorta hopeful at the same time. Really enjoyed reading it, keep up the good work!
KakashiLove4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is one of the favorite Kakashi-centric i've ever read! You're amazing!
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
A very well done Kakashi, I liked it.
naash chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
beautiful..i loved it. you do have a knack at writing.
kimi no vanilla chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
You have some interesting ideas here, but they're muddled by numerous minor spelling/grammar errors and awkward sentence structure that makes the piece difficult to read. I would highly recommend obtaining a beta reader (try the naruto_betas community on if you don't know where to go) to iron out these minor kinks for you.

Also, I would really recommend rethinking the excessive amounts of line separators, especially near the end where they seem completely superfluous. There are so many that my eye just started jumping past them automatically.
Hououza chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

lonely whisperz chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I love this. When I realized the format u decided to use I must admit I was somewhat apprehensive on how cut up it would be and inconsistent the reading would feel. BUT you surprised me! I REALLY enjoyed this fic _ I always enjoy Kakashi POV stories like this. Not totally angsty and I think very much in character :) Thnx for the great read! :favs: