Reviews for One Piece: The Crew of the Axe
BumDiddyDum chapter 35 . 3/7/2012
This is a well written story and I LOVE it! Each character's personality is well defined and unique. Nice job! (:
Disciple of Bob chapter 35 . 5/4/2011
Just finished reading your first arc.

A little dull in the beginning, but definitely picked up by the end. If the writing quality of your fic improves this much by each arc, I can't wait to read future arcs.
A Reviewer Who Tells the Truth chapter 32 . 4/1/2010
about how stupid this chapter was. OMG, the 'you woke it up...the true reason I'm called the demon' god i wanted to barf. I've never read something dumber than that line, and I had to sit through the Hannah Montanna movie!
Regular Sized Eyebrows chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
This story makes no sence so far!
Fakemp90 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
i like it alot, good story
animatedrose chapter 35 . 11/28/2007
Awesome fic! It took me all day to read this and I intend to read the sequel tomorrow, since it's Midnight right now. Great fic, I love your crew so far! I love this story! Keep on writing!
Bittersweet words chapter 35 . 9/3/2007
Okay I've got only one question...

...What the h**l did that have to do with One Piece?
Crazyfishie chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Well, I FINALLY got around to reading it. And i like it! Once I'm done here I'll read Desert Storm.

Heh. I noticed from your profile that the Axe Pirates are missing their shipwright. That's bad mojo right there!
Malchior The Draco chapter 35 . 5/15/2007
You are a wicked writer...I like that.
Mr. 4 chapter 35 . 4/10/2007
Can't wait to go read the sequel!
Mr. 4 chapter 32 . 4/10/2007
Weel, that ending AN of yours seems to be quite a foreshadow..
Mr. 4 chapter 28 . 4/10/2007
..Cat-lady..Stripper..What's the difference?...And "Pole Fighter"..That's got suggestive themes all over it..
Mr. 4 chapter 24 . 4/9/2007
Azala..Isn't that some sort of flower?
Mr. 4 chapter 22 . 4/9/2007
Hm, for a second there I thjought it was Nami...
Mr. 4 chapter 21 . 4/9/2007
actually, the thing on Smoker's back is a truncheon(sp?)