Reviews for Triple Life
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Does anyone else think its stupid that she always gets in trouble and is blamed even though it wasnt just her racing?
Queen Ceilidh chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Your story started out very enjoyable and I hope that you will pick it up soon. You never know when you'll come up with something to continue to plot with. Question-Is Andrew still in the hospital? Maybe, you could write a chapter where Andrea vistis him and since he is still unconscious, she confides everything she's feeling-maybe she's scared of what could happen if people found out she was racing as Dean, Andrew and herself, she feels guilty that Dean and Andrew are hurt, stuff that she wants to get off her chest, but is scared to talk to someone that will actually her-so she tells Andrew because he's there but not there, if that made any sense. maybe at the end of that chapter, after she left, you could make a point like -"When the door closed, Andrew's lips turned up in a small smile. Sounded like his twin was up to her little tricks again" Something like that. Hope something comes to you. You could always message me if you would like to collaborate ideas. I always have some sort of idea for a fanfiction, but don't always know how to put it to paper. Good luck!

Queen Ceilidh
Queen Ceilidh chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Man, deja vu! Andrea should think of a different way to decide who gets stuck with the dishes.
kristala chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this movie! That is a good chapter, it does need more and i can't wait to read the rest. It is definantly realistic!
Liza chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
You can do this it is an awesome story and you have to believe that to write more on you story but it is an awesome story and if you need help ask you readers tehy might help you out alot.
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
good story
Heather13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hey! I know you dropped this story and I completely understand because I've done the same thing but I wanted to let you know that I thought it was a great story and it was very well written! Keep on writing!

Peace out!
Music-Lover815 chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
I thought Dean had blonde hair. Great story though!
Classicrockgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I really like this story hope to read more soon
Fanpire109 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
goodjob update again soon please
Racerchick chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Wow this is really good. I can't wait to see what happens. Keep the chapters coming. Update soon!
evilangel3326 chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
hey! love the idea. great job :)
Fanpire109 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
please update this story b/c i really wan to knw whta's going to happen
Epitome of Bold chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Loving this.

I wish I could come up with some idea for Motocrossed.

If you have any plot bunnies that you don't want...

send 'em to me? maybe?

I totally love this so far.

It's great.
Yumi Stern chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
I like your fic so far it is very promising. Can't wait till the next update.