Reviews for Breasts, Oh Wonderful, Breasts!
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
hah, OMG! That was so funny, and totally seemed like Shigure. LOL. I'm surprised Yuki didn't faint LOL. Damn, Kyo should've gone after him for that. LOL.

Love this fic. LOL. Keep up the awesome work!
Twilight Eclipse and Miss.Mari chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh My God! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! This was the funniest Shigure short story ever!
Inu-Moon94 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Ohmygod...

That was hilarious and strangely adorable!
ilovekyosohma chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
hehehe. this is funny. and shigure-y.

ha.

p.s.:i own some too.
PurpleShadows chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
You're right, they *are* fun!

I can't believe I just said that. o.o
Toxxic-hugs chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Ha, ha, ha! Shigure is so funny! Pervented-Yes, but totally funny.
RetteMich chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
so funnie. i loved it.
JezzieKyon chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
xDD Holy crap. That was lovely.
aya harushino chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Okaayy..This is the first fic I've read with that certain topic. Shigure no sukebe!lol
Crimson xTear chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Sweet mother of Cherry Fucktarts...that was so FUNNY! I have never seen the anime, but I already know that Shigure is such a perverted mutt. God bless his soul. :P lol, please update, make another story, do whatcha gotta do, ok?

~Signed by:

Gin Gar Master of the Universe Protector of All Small Children Who Can't Defend Themselves~
Sophia Frostwhisper chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
...oh my god. You are the most perverted person I have ever semi-met. But for some reason, I'm not afraid. I should be, but... dude, I feel like I'm writing an internet personal ad! *hits head against desk many times*
Siren of Time chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
roflmao

omg I can actually see that happening! XD
Fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
THAT WAS FUNNY! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE !
XSora-ChanX chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
My friend Kit-chan...if she was in Tohru's place...oh my freaking Akito...anyway, she also said her favorite word is boob so...I thought of her! YAY root beer! I was(and still am) drinking a can of root beer right now...and I thankfully didn't spit it all over the computer! (My sister did that yesterday when we were reading this thing and it came out her nose too, and she laughed even harder)
Fezzle chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Bwahahaha! That was hilariously perverted.