Reviews for Hangover Horror
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is AWESOME! I'm still laughing! It was cute, both Sirius with James and Lily with Remus.

Lily totally has awesome taste, having Remy-boy and yes, Sirius and James are really hot.

Fantastic fic.
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
LOLZ... Luv it!
rainbowrows chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
i seriously hope you consider making this into a chaptered fic it has so much potential and mpreg would be a great way to end!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Cute :) I like it! Good job!
Kemet's Queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
THat was really cute
Bunny Wigglesworth chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Maybe you can make this a chaptered fic. :-)

MPREg too, lol.

:-)

Keep up the good work.
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
CUTE
Arch-Nemesis chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was cut! I love Sirius. He such joker. James always trying to be the sensible one (when Remus is not around).

Excellent work! I'm off to find another one. Until next time...

Nemesis _
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
aww that was cute :3

i quite liked it
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was very cute and fluffy. I love this couple and you did a brilliant job writing them. All of your stuff is great and I hope you get some inspiration soon. You're too great of an author to go missing. Spectacular job!
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
HAHAHA! *continues to laugh hysterically* That was halarious and so, so cute and fluffy! I haven't really read this pairing, but I don't think I've found a slash fic this great before! I also like how you paired up Lily with Remus, and didn't have her sound all evil, bitchy, insane like alot of James slash ficthors do. *Hugs* This was utterly brilliant. I'm definatly favouring it so I can re-read it later. Thanks for the entertainment!

xoxox Caramel
Eres chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
great story
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
i totally loved it remeie and lily make a wonderful couple!
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aw I so wanted to read more! That was good, I liked it, I wish you could continue. I want to see some more plots with them and Lily and Remus's reactions!
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Yay! Love the slash, is was hysterical too. Have a cookie!