Reviews for Fine Again
DylanL chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Sad agnsty story with a hopeful ending. Very Ggood.

D. Page Robin
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
nicely written with good imagery, plausible conversations, characters with consistent personality, . . . and angst dripping from every paragraph.

thanks for sharing this - even the ending.
M chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was... So... Touching.
herart chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Great story. Really emotional.

It makes your eyes to roll a tear. Angst del bueno.
LBII chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
very nice
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Glad you changed the ending. I am crying yet again, but not od sadness but of happiness.. Thank you for writing this. :)
tenchifew chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great story!

Short but extremely well written.

Thank you for writing.
mantimeforgot chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I can see why this might be a tear jerker of a story. I was a bit verklempt when Hermione turned her wand on herself in the graveyard. In a weird way I think the natural course of the story is to have Harry and Hermione twin suicide at the end. Twin souls rent apart by a fate worse than death... is what I felt the story was leading up to. In a way your catharsis felt somewhat patched on... though admittedly it was less... damaging? in a way to have it end on a positive note. So I think it is a wash.

Overall a good one shot. (I don't think this one bares continuing; not because of lack of quality, but because 2 years of Harry going through hell just isn't a story most people want to hear).
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was certainly a painful read. That said I find more believable that way.

I must admit I'm rather curious as to how it originally ended.
fantasyfreak23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I should of listened to you advice in the summary, to bring your own tissues. I was silently crying towards the end, and I didn't even relize it until I couldn't see out of glasses they were so full of tears.

Also, I absolutly love your writting. I love angst-y stories, so your writting style is perfect. I'm committed to read all of you stories, so expect a lot of reviews. I'm sure that I'll love them!

Great story, and keep writting!
blklover chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
great story please keep up the good work can't wait to find out what happens next please update soon
madgenius09 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is just one of those stories that reaches out and grabs you, just to tear you apart. I've only read a few like this. I'd say good job, but I'm too busy being torn up inside. You read this, you listen to the song, and you EMPATHIZE so much that it hurts you too.

That's pretty much all I have to say...and for all that, I lied. You did do a good job.
skyace chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow. I'm amazed by how angsty it was - *cry*. Great job! I really liked it. I'm not sure if you've considered posting at but that site gets a lot of Harmony fandom traffic. I don't check up on fanfiction at all but someone recommended you and your fics at the Portkey forums which is why I'm here. )

Anyway, yes. Your husband is definitely morbid! I have a feeling your husband killed Harry before Hermione could find him in time. (

I'm off to read your other fics.
sartone chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
OMG...this was brilliant! So angsty...brought me to tears. Shame on your hubby...THANK GOD you changed the ending. Thank you both!