Reviews for Fine Again
rosie chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
that was really good i was crying :) i felt really sorry for both of them but when ron shouted at harry that was good u did a really good job. x rosie x
bjon66 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
LOL, hm, i guess all he needed was a Remedy... Great band by the way...lol...
Coli chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Heya,

I don't usually review people's fanfics but i'm feeling generous being up at this un godly hour (3:00am)(It is the holidays) Unway, you fanfic just caught my eye and I can say that a almost shead a tear (which is good on my standards!)

Keep writing (Cos I'm just a bibliophite, if thats how you spell it, and I can't write to save my life)

Coli
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
AWW! This was really good. I'm glad they didn't kill themselves. It's a good thing you changed the ending, somehow i think it just wouldn't fit into the story. and again, nice job.
Scifiction786 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
WOW! That was an AMAZING story! It was so angsty, yet so realistic at the same time. I really like your writing style - you definately have a lot of talent. The song was perfect for the story too. Anyway, the story was really great and I'd love to read more from you. So, I'm off to check your profile for more fics!
noom chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love this story very much. It has been a long while where I read a fic with so much emotion.

The dream sequence in the middle is really well written. In a split second, I have hope for Harry. Kinda silly, I know. lol

Also, I am grateful that you have changed the ending. Seriously, to have Harry self-AKed is too much tragic for me to handle.

Thank you for writing this fic. You guys are talented.
Romulus Magnus chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Interesting story. In a way I can relate to Harry's wanting to end it all. I have a genetic disorder and it leaves me weaker then 'normal' people. I have considered taking my life but was 'talked' out of it by my parents. At least Harry had a true friend there to help him.
Herm-Own-Ninny879 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Wow... This was so beautiful. I don't know what to say. I even almost cried... Great job! This is so well-written. Keep it up!

Harry/Hermione stories are cool!

~Herm-Own-Ninny