Reviews for Bounce
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Smokin'! Love this!
Englandlover3 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
And...the second time I ask for a sequel, there is one. I want another one! I like these no plot fics! They are really entertaining, and I don't think that there is another one...yet. So, you can always write one. If you'd like. Which I hope you do, that would be great.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
::giggles:: Yea, totally see him making stuff up once in a while. Not important stuff, but random stuff like this. And the end...oh...I just wanted Eames to be like "no...now"...They don't really get together easily in your fics do they? I've read three...well technically four where they do. Your very good at building...I usually don't like to wait but since your fics are awesome I keep coming back to see when the hell it's going to happen!
charlieboy chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Excellent! What a tease you are!
jenny chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
clever, very clever. and not soon enough, i fear. i detest eminem (his musical talents r awesome, lyrics not so much...) but i love that song (mainly b/c it's not chauvinistic). and the idea of eames jumping in a club is too cute. if only the show would indulge us.
MidCircleNine chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
I think the bit about it being so fluffy you had to name it after a dryer sheet made me laugh more than some of the stories I've read today.. Having much fun reading these, and I really want to see how you 'close the deal,' at least now that you've stirred the pot so much.

The end was great. I love how you had Goren trying to be smooth and subtle, and then Eames just knew already, and blew that little plan out a bit.. I think your stories are just made of awesome.
InfinityStar chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Ok, now...whoa! Sweet job...really hot! "...she'd learned his tricks and knew how to hide from his perception." Yep. Alex is very smart, and she would do that. And "Because it's always fun to dance a little too close to the flame...burned." Ouch! I can't wait for numer four! I've said it before-you are a master!
Leatah chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Wow...really hot...I'm drooling all over the place...you are so good...can't wait for more soon please...Thanks
GraciePie chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Ohmigod. HOT! Way hot. Awesome job and the next story better be posted by 4 on sunday (lol) :)
CandyFlossRain chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Oh wow, yamiyugistalker here, just wanting to say once more I love your fics.

You write them so well, and it seems like the way a human might really react...Bwahahahahaha!

I love you! x3 and I really can't wait to read the next story you decide to come up with.

And now...I'm off to *shudders* mow the lawn.
pansyprodigy chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Your stories make me nervous when I read them...which is a good thing. I like them. They're kinda edgy

And I love how Bobby was just making stuff up as he wnet along. lol. Good story.
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Another amazingly sexual friction piece. It's coming together, I can feel it... I've been totally checking your stuff for more, so, please come up with somthing soon...
Penn O'Hara chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
I like. A lot. Nicely done. I like to read Bobby's POV, and you've portrayed him well in most places. Some slips, but too minor to mention.

You're very good at angst and angst is always a good hook. I'm on the line. :D

Penn.
kali chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
And you think you can't do tension? Are you mad? I really want to know where this leads.

You really have Bobby's speach patterns down to an art aswell.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
That was excellent! You could cut the tension with a knife! I hope there is more to come :D