Reviews for The Disco Before the Breakdown
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You do great work I really like it thus far one of my friends reccomended you! Do you write Edge or more John Cena fic? I just started my first Edge fic Flash Point I'd love it if you give me some pointers. Thanks and again really nice work!
SHUTUPPORTER chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
Awesome story. I loved it.. Poor John, but he'll get over it..
TheRealRenee chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
Wow. Considering this was your first attempt at writing Trish/Christian, I'm totally speechless. What an awesome story! ) You are an amazing writer, and I couldn't stop reading this until I went from the first to last chapter in one sitting. I am so glad you went with Trish and Christian getting back together. They're definitely one of my favorite pairings, probably second only after Lita/Edge. I feel bad for John, but like Trish said, he'll find someone else, someone he SHOULD be with. What a great story, from start to finish. Loved it! ;)
Daniella Consuela chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Are you sure this is under the right category? Romance? I feel like you've made it with just enough angst but not to much to consider it I guess Drama. I loved it! Although I was warming up to John it's only right she ends up with Christian because anybody who reads your HAK story they know those two are truly meant to be, taking place right after Chris Jericho and Stephanie McMahon of course. Way to turn me into a full Tristian shipper you. LOL (It happened a long time ago...but to read this again. It just pretty much cemented the fact that those two are perfect together. Even though I do love Triple and Trish..still to this day -Blushes-.) This was really wonderful..and I want you to know you can pretty much write about anyone and still get tons of praise and love from readers. I just can't describe how I loved this story so I'm just going to go letting you know I loved it, absolutely loved it.

One more thing before I go. I loved all the background stories. Every single one. It's good to know all the couples have found "that other person". ;p
ImissTrishStratus chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
So I just read your whole story, and I must say holy shit! For someone who pretty much hates John fics you had me feeling so bad for him. But Trish and Christian were meant to be obviously, fate works in funny ways. As much as I love your Jericho/Steph stuff, in these chapters and all the rest of your stories, Im glad you focused on another couple. And dare I say you should try it more often, you might just be suprised with how awesome you are when you put your mind to it. Awesome story once again!
DaddysGirl4EverAnd4Always1212 chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
omg. john so got hurt. i just found this story. and i litterly cried. my favorite pairing is john trish. maybe you could do a 1 shot or some thing with them? lol. yeah, any ways, nice story. just not the ending 4 me. lol.
Alkira Sonoma chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
*sniffles...* John got really hurt.. '( I'm not a big fan of John/Trish but it was rather harsh... but like you wrote it had to be done.. It was really hard to read... I even *sniffles* cried. Maybe you can make a sequel with John and how he gets back up with a new girl! XD _-

anyways nice story

The woman that loves the WWE chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
Happy ending!

Great story!
toxicity chapter 11 . 11/6/2006
Aw! loved the story, was kinda hoping she'd stay with John but I loved it nonetheless. You're a terrific writer... Christian and Trish though? how interesting! Great job with this!

TakerTakeMe chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
A perfect ending to a perfect story, and now it's time for me to leave the "perfect" review (as if that could be possible, coming from ME of all people). It's so crazy to think that someone who's an expert on writing a certain pairing (*cough* Jericho/Steph *cough*) could also be so great at writing another couple... It seems impossible, when I think about it... But you did it, so yay you! Lol...

The way you wrote Trish in this last chapter was so realistic, like I could feel what she felt. When she said she felt alive again, that was pretty cool, because that meant that Christian made her feel alive again... Did what I just wrote make any sense to you at all? Lol... Anyway, I liked the way the other couples got together, too. Chris and Stephanie were only together for a week before they got married? That's so crazy and yet so THEM, and then the whole t-shirt thing was so cute. The way Ashley and H got together was cute also, how he helped her and then they just started dating... And then the way Lita and Edge got together by having an affair, that was cool... We all know what can result from an affair, eh?

Anyways, great ending. You've proved your point, you're also awesome at writing other couples besides our favorite one! Loved it, now I'm off to read your other updates..

Shayne chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Wonderful ending. I really liked how you brought about everything that each couple went through and then brought it all back to Trish and Christian. I really liked everyone's history, the whole ambulance thing was cute, and Chris and Stephanie are crazy, and I love that. You did a great job with this, sorry to see it end.
Jodi chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
That was a well rounded end chapter. I like how you went into all the couples background. Can you guess which on I like best? Yeah the Steph and Jericho one, who got married a week after their first date? That was a great little twist, I loved it like I love that pairing. and that last line, wow that was a great end line, I'm so glad that she ended up with Christian and not John cause John is blech! This was a great end chapter and it's good to see Trish happy. It was a long time coming and she needs to be with Christian cause Christian is her other half man. They're great together, great, great, great!

Loved this story.
foolishangel87 chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
that was a great was very beautiful...i loved how you went through all the couplesand talked about them and then ended with trish and christian..very nice...
Pinayprincesa chapter 11 . 10/31/2006