Reviews for Truths
urmessismine chapter 41 . 3/31/2012
I just love the song The Way You Look Tonight! That was a cute scene between Bruce and his daughter
urmessismine chapter 55 . 3/31/2012
I loved ur story! I'm so sad that it had to come to an end. it was a really surprising turn when all of this was just a dream! Sometimes I would get confused between the past and present and what was going on , but in all this is one of my fave ff ever!1 I don't see y u don't have more reviews! ur plot was very original 2!
VenusRising chapter 55 . 9/24/2006
i'm glad for the happy ending and with claire and terry at the end. the whole jason thing with talia freaked me out.
Robot Dancing Freak chapter 55 . 9/1/2006
Aw! I love happy endings! Though I am kinda sad that it's ended. Fingers crossed that your going to keep on writing other fics. You're a great writer. Yeah I think you are right this story has had enough tragedies and losses, and so forth. At first I thought when Bruce was resting and he woke to find himself in his cell that he died in his sleep and his life was flashing before his eyes. But luckily you didn't kill him. :) So sad that this is going to be my last review.

-Autumn Ava Jones

Formally Known As
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 55 . 9/1/2006
So, this is the end... (sniff)... I absolutely loved your story. Great job.
Robot Dancing Freak chapter 52 . 8/30/2006
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! *throws confetti* I was wondering when you were going to update! Great chapter! I was wondering to what happened to Talia during her absence of thirty years. I also know why Thomas did what he did. For revenge, which shows how in some ways him and Bruce are alike. Can't wait for your next chapter!

-Autumn Ava Jones

Formally Known As:
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 52 . 8/30/2006
Nice! You're back! Keep going...
Vague Lenore chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
This story has an interesting premise, but you're writing doesn't transition well from scene to scene, or rather from situation to situation. It's rather choppy, and I have to always question what view point I'm in (Bruce, Talia, etc). Otherwise, it's good.
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 50 . 6/16/2006
OMG! More updates, please!
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 51 . 6/7/2006
Can't wait for the next update. Keep going.
TheAllToucheMsHarley chapter 50 . 5/29/2006
Wow! I'm definately in love! Your story just keeps on getting better and better! Hm...DRama! Cant wait for your next update!
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 46 . 5/25/2006
Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better. Lots of drama... References of comics and cartoon... Love the dynamics between Bruce and his grandchildren. Talia still doesn't know the truth about Thomas? I hope to see more flashbacks. Keep going and update soon.
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 37 . 5/18/2006
You've been doing a great work. For the first time I've read a good fic that shows Bruce-Talia relationship with dignity and depth. I hope to see more flashbacks, specially from Talia's POV. By the way, what happened to Alfred, Dick, Lois and her child? Will Superman or Clark Kent appear? OMG, I can't wait for the next chapters!
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 28 . 5/13/2006
Great update. Keep going.
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
Please update!I can't wait for more!