Reviews for Truths
dhh chapter 55 . 4/16/2013
You really know how to make me teary-eyed with your stories...My god...At least this ending is better then say the other!
dhh chapter 48 . 4/16/2013
Oh ewww!
dhh chapter 47 . 4/16/2013
OK..EWWW..You're going this way..Incest between mother and son AFTER Bruce is DEAD! Oh, god, that's sick! I don't care if they're not related by blood and that's way you have her stay young and Jason too..Oh god! How sick are you! Poor BRUCE!
dhh chapter 42 . 4/16/2013
Now I feel bad about Jason.. Thomas really is a BASTARD!
dhh chapter 41 . 4/16/2013
Ok..Now I feel horrible for Bruce! The son/Thomas is a bit of an ass!
dhh chapter 40 . 4/16/2013
You really don't like Thomas, do you? I mean, you give him the SHIT life without family but have a bastard child as the HEIR to Bruce's family fortune etc!
dhh chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
WOW!
dhh chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
I'm surprised there's no baby in the oven yet?
urmessismine chapter 41 . 3/31/2012
I just love the song The Way You Look Tonight! That was a cute scene between Bruce and his daughter
urmessismine chapter 55 . 3/31/2012
I loved ur story! I'm so sad that it had to come to an end. it was a really surprising turn when all of this was just a dream! Sometimes I would get confused between the past and present and what was going on , but in all this is one of my fave ff ever!1 I don't see y u don't have more reviews! ur plot was very original 2!
VenusRising chapter 55 . 9/24/2006
i'm glad for the happy ending and with claire and terry at the end. the whole jason thing with talia freaked me out.
Robot Dancing Freak chapter 55 . 9/1/2006
Aw! I love happy endings! Though I am kinda sad that it's ended. Fingers crossed that your going to keep on writing other fics. You're a great writer. Yeah I think you are right this story has had enough tragedies and losses, and so forth. At first I thought when Bruce was resting and he woke to find himself in his cell that he died in his sleep and his life was flashing before his eyes. But luckily you didn't kill him. :) So sad that this is going to be my last review.

-Autumn Ava Jones

Formally Known As
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 55 . 9/1/2006
So, this is the end... (sniff)... I absolutely loved your story. Great job.
Robot Dancing Freak chapter 52 . 8/30/2006
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! *throws confetti* I was wondering when you were going to update! Great chapter! I was wondering to what happened to Talia during her absence of thirty years. I also know why Thomas did what he did. For revenge, which shows how in some ways him and Bruce are alike. Can't wait for your next chapter!

-Autumn Ava Jones

Formally Known As:
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 52 . 8/30/2006
Nice! You're back! Keep going...