Reviews for Remember When It Rained
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Randler were never a real couple so how can anyone say they make a cute couple? It's wishful thinking!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This hurt me with fantastic, but Mondler is my true calling. I'm going to cry
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This a really good story, I can see how much they love each other and how hard it is. And how much Mon loves Chandler, I feel really bad for her
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful...I was crying after I read it. You captured them perfectly. Thank you.
3 randler 3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
this is so good. i LOVE randler so much and think they make the best couple. theres not enough randler fics out there which is a shame :( i loved this though :)
xEspeciallyNow chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
loved the fanfic, the rain bit reminded me of the rain scene in te notebook. anyway I'm a randler fan too :)
BluEyes chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I'm a Randler fan and a Mondler fan, but usually can't stand to read Mondler/Randler cheating stories. But, godamnit, this is just too darn beautiful not to like.

It's just so...beautiful.
atruwriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Beautiful. Sad and tragic, but utterly beautiful. I loved it. Top to bottom. You make me love Chandler and Rachel together. Stunning work, well done.
deletethisplease2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
No! *prepares to bombard you with the Mondler love, but fails* Aargh! *is now torn between wonderful, sweet Mondler and new, exciting Randler* Randler is different... but it's still so good! :) Congratulations! *pats back* I'm seeing both sides now ;D
baby kurarise chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
i hope he went back inside to rachael! haha... i loved your story! forbidden love! that was so sad.. i hope it really happened in FRIENDS... i, myself, am a fan of chandler and rachael pairing! haha.. there's only a few of us who think they'll make such a cute couple... haha! one of my friends think i'm weird because friends didn't show any romance between the two... so she can't imagine why i'd love the two to be together.. haha.. anyway,, keep up the good work! take care, God bless!:)
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow. What a splendid 'fic! The heartbreaking element of it is horrid, but I really do love this story. It's hard to imagine Rachel and Chandler together, but this slams the idea right into your noggin. Good on ya, mate!

-Tori
cleanslate chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
omg! that was an amazing story!
Shaleatha chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I loved this story. I guess I'm one of the few that love Rachel and Chandler fics. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I totally agree with other reviewers. This is a very fine piece of work, portraying Chandler's state of mind in a very mature way.

Chandler & Rachel stories seem to be coming into fashion.
Leondra chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Okay, wow honey. I've been going through Randler withdrawl, and you fixed that right up. ) Although sometimes I wish you would just write Chandler and Person X (Monica, Rachel, Joey...) skipping through wild flowers, sugar candy (Rollos!) raining down all around.

Seriously, though. "The blood that courses through that vein is all Rachel, and it trails heatedly to my heart where, while not good for me, it pulsates its own steady beat and finds the place it truly belongs." That sentance...defines everything. If that one line was the whole story, it would be perfect. I'm glad it's not the whole story, though.