Reviews for Simple
Bebopgirl88 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
The story is good so far but i do have a couple things...it's a little redundant at points for example:

"leading raids on cokehouses in the name of justice, and he could, the fucker, because he could sweet-talk himself out of or into anything, especially into things, like women, that’s how good Lin was"

"Lin had led the raid of the cokehouse under the name of justice, and he could, the fucker, he could sweet-talk himself out of or into anything, out of jail and bail and into cunts, he could talk through cunts, that was how good the fucker was."

also...i feel like it is way too detailed/word cluttered..i understand wanting to get a detailed point across but i feel as though it makes it a little difficult to get through..just a thought...besides that...i'm digging it..i love the twisted plot line...very juicy :] keep up the good work!
shiniluva chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
i jsut realized something doeosnt let you type email addresses, thats why i never got your real email address when you replied to a mail of mine a while ago. im gonna try soemthing and hopefully it works

my email is : hira_1991 at hotmail dot com
shiniluva chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
hey,i totally loved your story.

i was wondering if you had an email address? i had a few questions about some stories you wrote in the past, and if you're willing to answer them, could you please send me a mail and your email address at:
UE chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
i really enjoyed this chapter and you're right, it is definitely different, especially in tone, compared to the beginning of this story. i think i was a bit surprised but definitely not disappointed, not in the least. i'm left with spike's ending words-"didn't last"-and thought, yeah, isn't that the point? when has spike & vicious' relationship ever been static? when is *life* ever static? and i think the structure of the chapter and the scenes described really captured that-there's a dynamic here, a growth, a hint of something restless, something shifting, something waking. it's in the sun, the ladybugs, the sweat. a feeling of something sweltering, right before bursting. it's subtle yet strong and it's what i love about your writing.

and i'm sorry to hear about that you went through what sounds like a stormy period in your life, though i believe those experiences will make you stronger.
frederick'francaise chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Wow!
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
This is good...but, if you're gonna do the 4th installment then hurry up and do it!

or you could leave it as is. 3 ends nicely, comfortably.

your sex scene...sometimes it's hard to tell which "him" or "his" you're talking about. I had to read the sex scene twice b/c I wasn't quite sure that I had understodd all the action.

I love the way you build the tension in this story, it makes the release all that much more fun.
scelerus animus chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Long wait, but so worth the wait. And it only leaves me wanting more. Your writing-so vivid and compellinig, i'm not reading black words on a white screen, but seeing and feeling every sensation, every taste, every color, ever smell, the smoke and the club lights and heavy breath and raw words.

Pictures and flashes and sensations across my mind.

Yes. This is what your writing does to me.

Makes me sickly, blissfully incoherent.

So. Keep writing.

Because words need you to bring them to life.

o_O
Mimi chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Holy crap. I have NEVER read anything on that was even remotely on this level. I actually stopped remembering that this was a Spike/Vicious story because you are SO talented that I was more focused on your writing than anything else. Are you published? Do you have your own characters and stories? Give me something here, because you are NOT just another fanficcer hack. Your narrative is incredible and your grasp of... I'm so stunned I can't even finish that sentance. Wow. You could have slapped any names on those characters and I would have fallen in love with both of them. In fact, screw Spike and Vicious, your characters are more compelling and far more vivid.
Canyon A. Lynn chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
:: Looks around at other readers...::

...::SIGHS::

Guess I'll review. _ I like this story alot. At first I liked it because it was unpredictable and had a lot of 'tension' in it. Of course the funny moments...

'He OWNED the couch. Just look at him pose, man. Look at him go, he's a total GANGSTER, man. I'm f-ing OWNING the couch...' I read that part, blinked, and started howling for a whole five minutes. _ Yeah, only Spike could get away with that. But apparently not with Vicious...

BTW, I like how you write those two. Even in your other stories... they just kinda... suit eachother, but not REALLY. _; I don't know... but keep up the good work and update, at least someone's rooting for you...
Kuro chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
And update, finally! And damn, was it ever worth the wait.

I wish I could leave an intelligent review like the one below, but I think I'd better let intelligent people do the talking. I agree with every word, anyway. This is just perfect. It's so damn good.
velshtein chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Oh! Awesome chapter!
UE chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
best chapter yet. one of those rare pieces of writing i've read where literally every sentence, every description, was perfect. every word contributed, every detail was important, and amazingly, nothing was gratuitous. you've mastered the economy of style.

i don't know what it is about your writing, bu all the words just transform into strong, vibrant images in my head. reading this was like watching a tarantino or wong kar-wai film or something. i could palpably hear the beats of the music in the club, i could see jenny rose's ghost-phantom face, i could taste that mess of beer and bourbon water, i could smell vicious' "coffee and rain" and the way he breathed. this fic is just perfect.

and lastly, i love all the kh song titles you're using for the chapters ;) i absolutely can't wait for #4!
260643 chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Wonderful. The hottest story I've ever read, and there's no sex.

If you don't update soon, though, you'll have an angry mob of your adoring fans beating your door down in the middle of the night.
velshtein chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Oh wow. This is just such a lovely story. Awesome writing and I love the drunken nights and Spike's voice is super great. Nice work!
Miki Bidan chapter 2 . 9/3/2006