Reviews for Tell Them It's Real
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, what a cool take on the UFO episode I love that despite what Negs told Darkwing why he was doing a good deed, it was really to prevent trouble for himself later on...I also think it was cool that the evil alien's minions turned on their leader. Great reworking of this story much better than the original.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Great story
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
You are one very talented writer, Luckyladybug. I'm only sorry I didn't review this story earlier. Bravo on being such a great writer
Em chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Cool! I love it!
Draca Darkwingette chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Hey, great story! LOL I love anything that shows a new side to Negaduck . . . gives his character a little depth, ya know? *wink* I loved the way Darkwing handled everything-and his short "Thanks" to Negaduck made me grin. It was kind of touching. Great story-hope we see more like this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
2 enthusiastic feathered thumbs up!
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
'NegaDuck sighed. “That’s what I thought. But, actually, if something happened to you, everyone would think I did it. They’d brainwash me and I’d wind up going undercover as the next Darkwing Duck.” He shuddered at the thought.' I dunno, something about how abrupt it is, but this just came off so funny...Pretty good for a first fanfic, though.