Reviews for I guess I'll go get a towel
Estarla chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh my gosh! That was so funny! It really hit the spot right now...I don't know why but it did. When I first read you A/N I was really confused as to what "bloody tampons" had to do with the I understand...Haha...great job! Favs!
Ispreno chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Why don't i get it T_T I liked his monologue with everything that was screwing with him though. Those parts were funny.

J.L. Zielesch chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Funny. I like.
Leonblade chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Heh heh. Cute, definitely cute. Shame how you had to torture Squall to death in this though. Eh, at least it was amusing, right? Right. Gotta say, I thoroughly loved this story. Haven't been keeping up on my daily doses of Squinoa but I'm glad to say that this story filled up that empty hole in my heart. But like i said; it was cute. Good job and tell Squall to put those documents in folders next time. You can never be too safe, right?

Elizabeth Kaylene Barone chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
God, that was great. xD Poor Squall. A job well done, I loved it and I'm so adding it to my favorites!
ScarredAngelft chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
A little off character, but I loved it anyways...Nice work.

Lionheart1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I read this a few days ago and realised that I must have forgotten to review. So I came back because I'm well nice like that. :]

I liked it; it made me smile. You're a lot better at writing humour than I am. Poor Squall having such a bad day. Days like that suck.

I enjoyed reading this.