Reviews for Jail Time
Dozer chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Well we all expect the turtles to do a jail break. They're ninjas, but the story was great. It really doesn't do any goos to decrease my bad feelings towards the police though.
Epytian Storm chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
That's funny. Is there another story to this one as well? I'm just really glad that the Turtles are okay.

I'll R&R later.

Bye.
Egyptian Storm chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Chapter 1 was funny. I'm only on Chapter 2 though I know it says this is from chapter 4.
Chocolate Lover chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
It was great!You do very good humor!
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Taht was great!
Goddess of Idun chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
LOL! Great fic, Sapphire! Hilarious! Some stories only get messy when they mostly contain dialogue, but yours only makes it funnier. I almost fell off my chair with laughter more than once! Faves!

Idun
FlamyAngelwings chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
can he even punish april? she's just a friend not one of his kids
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
This is getting funnier by the chapters!
Princess Caroline chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
again, a greata chapter. i like the extra action you put in there. looks like the guys are gunna get in trouble. lol Keep up the good work!
Goddess of Idun chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
LOL! PLease update soon, this was FABULOUS!
hightail it chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
total give casey to april and hightail it to canada to avoid splinter scenario!
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
This even funnier!
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
This was funny!
Princess Caroline chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
this was a good chapter. your doing a great job with this story. Keep up the good work!
innocent-rebel chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
THEY SHOT CASEY! what the heck? i thought he was just and O_O...anyways. great job! lol. really liked the whole Raph and Mikey scene Oh adn that reminds me, Im supposed to strangle you now. " XD that was funny! my only request si that you add some more description in it. but other than that its real good!