Reviews for Telling Them
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Lovely, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You got Jayne's voice just right.
1writing4ever1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
omg absolute love it.
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
“Well, yeah – gorram it.” He cleared his throat nervously (oh my god, that's adorable captain gibberish for ya lol so cute)

well, describing mal as a cracker jack in bed was slightly hilarious. i love this story, even though i feel a little horrible for inara. that is, if she actually has feelings for the captain in your story here. of course, it wasn't confirmed, so for my own sake she would rather eat iffy, icky bat droppings then have sexual intercourse with serenity's beauteous captain reynolds. i mean.. i know she made a face about it, but lets just say it was a face of mild disgust, or perplexity for her meimei kaylee lol. oh, and by the way, i secretly hope simon was in turmoil over the whole ordeal. that would have been sweet, tasty payback, considering the constant mess kaylee was in over him during the show.

well, i'm done rambling for now. i loved jayne's reaction. you have him written out perfectly. the only thing i despise about this story, is that it's so short lol

brit
Jessamyn Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Perfect. Kaylee all sweet, Jayne all crude, Simon confused, Wash abusing the privilege, and Mal as obtuse and stupid as a drugged monkey. Kaylee Mal forever and ever.
Othalan chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Excellent story! I love Mal/Kaylee and it irritates me to no end that there aren't more fics like this one out there. Thanks for writing this!
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I liked it, going to do anymore on this story line?
Lorena Lee chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Heh though I'm not a fan of Mal/Kaylee, the story is just too well written not to like. You caught the crew so well I could see this actually being a part of the show. Jayne's "monkey love" comment was HI-larious. Oh you made me happy. I've been afraid to read Firefly fanfic, afraid of what people would do to it, but this was real good. :-D
annonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Hey! You write some really good stuff! Ever think about writing some Buffy fic? That'd be shiny:)
Taka chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very cute, and well written )
love-r-of-Jam chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
this was hilarious

great job with the western talk.
A.M chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Love it! Simple as that!
SIGF chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Yay Mal and Kaylee fluff! I totally ship them. This story was just adorable. Loved it. I'd love to see a prequel, of how they ended up together :D. I hope to see some more K/M stories from you in the future!
Kaynara chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
oh this was just adorable!

"Jayne merely leaned back in his chair, relaxing his hands behind his head."

such a jayne reaction!

I also loved wash's comment about not really having anything better to do.

very sweet myth!

kaynara
canthereisto chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hehe, okay I'll admit it, being an avid Mal/Inara shipper I usually don't read other fics, but this was too good to resist. I really enjoyed reading it, you captured Mal and Kaylee really well. and the Jayne comment "“The Captain and Kaylee made wild monkey love all night and now she's havin' morning after doubts.” Jayne kindly provided in between fits of laughter." that actually made me laugh out loud. Great story!

Ava