Reviews for Watching You Grow
Miss Woodford chapter 12 . 3/6
Sweet ending. SOOO much better than the way the first series ending. We can leave their world with smiles.
Shiori-tama chapter 12 . 3/7
Ahh that was some good EdWin fanfic.
I really ship them to the ends of the universe.
curligurl0896 chapter 12 . 3/6
Wow. This was amazing!
It's a good thing you came back after all those years! Some people don't, and their wonderful story is forever left unfinished. And, if you ask me, that's the worst ever.
I've actually gotten into it just last year, so I don't have this epic 12 year love affair with the series like you do. But I have gotten into it enough to find myself writing a lot of fanfiction. And shipping EdWin like there's no tomorrow.
Anyway, as I said, I'm so glad you updated after so long! More people should do this!
GinsengH chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
nice story you have going. While it is basically just a retelling of the manga, it's still a nice read.

Keep it up
Orange Singer chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
I love this story! Please update soon!
KatieB19 chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
sweet! )
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
this is funny...i like funny :D
Inuchemist10 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Again, I love that fact that I am reading the manga but in oaragraph form. I do wonder if Winry's will announce her feelings? It's quite obvious.
JoojooBrother chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
:D

Teehee.

I can't wait till Chapter 76!

Or the 11th of this month!
Harryswoman chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
this is really good! write more very soon!
Inuchemist10 chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
That was great work! I can't wait to read more. I love the fzct that you really explain what's going on in the manga, because reading it in actual paragraaphs, lets the words and events 'sink in' better.
kitten robot chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
Ahh, another wonderful installment! I do love this story very much )

-Gabunny
Evil Little Dog chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
You've delved into the creepy with this chapter and bravo, I have to say. There are a few typos here and there - the number '3' appears inexplicably and the story is a bit hard to follow, jumping from one person's pov to the next without a scene change or warning.

Other than that, I very much enjoyed.
kitten robot chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
Wow, that was a lovely chapter. Just enough intriguing analogies to keep it perfect :D great job!
GDrone chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I like it. I haven't read the manga, but your story is interesting/