Reviews for Watching You Grow
GinsengH chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
nice story you have going. While it is basically just a retelling of the manga, it's still a nice read.

Keep it up
Orange Singer chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
I love this story! Please update soon!
KatieB19 chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
sweet! )
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
this is funny...i like funny :D
Inuchemist10 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Again, I love that fact that I am reading the manga but in oaragraph form. I do wonder if Winry's will announce her feelings? It's quite obvious.
JoojooBrother chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
:D

Teehee.

I can't wait till Chapter 76!

Or the 11th of this month!
Harryswoman chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
this is really good! write more very soon!
Inuchemist10 chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
That was great work! I can't wait to read more. I love the fzct that you really explain what's going on in the manga, because reading it in actual paragraaphs, lets the words and events 'sink in' better.
kitten robot chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
Ahh, another wonderful installment! I do love this story very much )

-Gabunny
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
You've delved into the creepy with this chapter and bravo, I have to say. There are a few typos here and there - the number '3' appears inexplicably and the story is a bit hard to follow, jumping from one person's pov to the next without a scene change or warning.

Other than that, I very much enjoyed.
kitten robot chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
Wow, that was a lovely chapter. Just enough intriguing analogies to keep it perfect :D great job!
GDrone chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I like it. I haven't read the manga, but your story is interesting/
Ris Fallon chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
I love the story so far, it's nice to see the same events almost entirely told from Winry's perspective for a change. I like that you don't just use the story from the manga twisted, but add your own events into the story too. It makes it more...what's the word? Uhm..I don't know, but it's more enjoyable at any rate.

Looking forward to the next installment. It was an excellent read.
Sophie1221 chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
I was angry at first that it rained today, but now I'm happy I was inside to read your story! Wow, I really enjoyed it. Personally, I like the manga better than the anime, so its nice to see a story about it. Update soon. :)
PeaChii chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
I like it... because it affected me a lot. It wasd really awkward for them