Reviews for Those Eyes That Burn
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I am favoriting this! I love that last line: "In HER eyes." So dramatic, LOVE IT!
Candy Cane Moose Head chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
good, great, okay, fantastic, pretty good
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Like your fic. Added it to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
Noc007 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic )
Iva1201 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Very good - especially the part with Lily - both the from the past and present. Funny, she is always the kind one and "poor" James Potter has it complicated with her only here in your fic. But I like it this way - I would wish her to Severus. Hope he can make peace with her son someday - at least in his mind.

Keep writing!

Ivana
Jehove chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
great job keep writing :)
wingedthing chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
And the plot thickens... this is great, it really holds your interest. Quite creepy though, Lily watching Snape while he sleeps *shivers*. Great second chapter, please keep writing!

xx wingedthing xx
Juliet S chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Aw! that is so sweet and sad. I love it. Please post more.

Sharon
leggylover03 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Damn Snape! Why must he be so mean!
wingedthing chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
A nice, thought-provoking piece. It flows well and you've portrayed the characters realistically and efficiently, but there are several spelling mistakes in this piece which interrupt the story for the reader. Your stories would benfit if you took the time to check your work before publishing it. Other than that, a well-written first chapter, I hope you can update it soon :-)

xx wingedthing xx