Reviews for Spirited Within
hi123 chapter 8 . 7/26
I cant believe it...poor Haku:(
hi123 chapter 6 . 7/26
Haku's natural affinity of relating with nature is just so...natural and expected and you potrayed it wonderfully! You really have a way with words :) Your description of Haku is so detailed and touching I almost cried because in here he really seems like a lost soul who hides everything behind an emotionless mask. Yet he has a kind heart and is so cute:) my entire heart goes out for all his misery...however, I find Haku blames himself too much and its not pleasant because he sacrificed alot for Chihiro's safety and was just forced to follow Yubaba's orders. But then again, all his thoughts, emotions and actions are very realistic and I love this story!:)
Sevvus chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
i know this was forever ago..but i just wanted to say i really enjoyed it!
oceanzap chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
*sobs* Why does it hurt so much?! *sniff* *sniff*

After 6 long years, I finally got the chance to watch Spirited Away again. Haku had always been a complete mystery to me. One moment he is nice and sweet to Chihiro, then he'll be harsh and stoic. Yet, I love it when he appears on-screen. So, I'm overjoyed that you wrote this fic! It answered almost all of my questions in the movie (except for one teeny weeny little detail we all wanna know: if they REALLY met again). I badly want to confirm if the "Haku is Chihiro's new classmate neighbor" rumor is true.

It's sad that this is your only Spirited Away story. I am craving for more...

Sorry if this review is 8 years too late.
Jamelia098 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
SO SAD! so cute thanks :)
SAK00 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
This was an amazing story, written so beautifully, such descriptive language ... I read the entire thing in like two days and would have read even faster if I had the opportunity. Again, amazing, and do write some sequel soon!
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Lovely and enlightening I love how you
Margaret Armstrong chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Hooray! This was gorgeously written from Haku's point of view, an excellent refreshing experience.

I particularly loved his giddy, love-struck flying over Zeniba's territory before stealing the seal. A little river dragon doing aerial cartwheels of glee. That. Was. Adorable.

Even years after the fact, please accept my gratitude for your lost sleep spent in writing this story.
Rapunzel3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story thank you
FlutterFlitzi chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
I've just spent the last hour reading your fanfic. It was one of the most awesome hours I've had in a while on , mindlessly browsing through half-hearted fanfics. I have such a hard time trying to find a decent story on this wonderful (but sometimes trying) website, and an even harder time searching for one with a good plotline, lively characters, and tolerable grammar and spelling. Needless to say, you went beyond my initial expectations with your meticulous attention to the details and intricacies of the movie, the depth and sentimental capacities you gave your characters (the original characters and story were the foundation, but you fleshed out the bones with your interpretation of Spirited Away), and the care you devoted to the literary legibility of your story. I am so grateful to you for your dedication to your stories and Miyazaki's stories, and I hope this long message didn't annoy or bother you..
...I'm really sorry to make this review longer, but I must express my true sentiments now that I have established some sort of proof of sanity.
After I read the last chapter, I actually went something like this:
WHAT. NO. PLEASE. DON'T END. AN EPILOGUE? SOMETHING? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS MOST TALENTED AUTHORESS *sobs internally* *recovers momentarily* *commences fangirling* OHMYGOSHTHISFANFICISSOGOODPL EASECONTINUESPAZSPAZSPAZKYAA ACHIHIROxKOHAKUFOREVERMYOTPI DON'TEVENaifjarsfnmdkjlrngkdjgnk jnbnglspazspaz *dies from joy* *revives to have happy chihiro and kohaku thoughts*
...And it went on like that for a short while, while I gathered enough courage to somehow thank the author for her (I'm assuming from your comments?) story...
I hope you have the urge to write some more fanfiction, cuz I simply adore your writing. :)
Sorry again for this ultra-long post and please have a very nice day
TheJediRose chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
This was a really great story. I loved it.
TheShadowRiders chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
wow. amazing. Thanks for uploading this story!
Hyperastic-Didi chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
loved the story. if you selled one of your own i would be sure to buy it
bassethound1021 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
I was crying in the ending!
michelle88222 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Nicely written .I loved the fanfic :)