Reviews for Spirited Within
KHB123 chapter 12 . 5/21
This was all so perfect and beautiful! I was definitely looking for a Spirited Away fanfic exactly like this one with Haku's POV. I adored the love between Chihiro and Haku!

If you're able, please make a sequel to this. Maybe this time, in a few more years, Haku could find a way to follow Chihiro into her world:)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Best spirited away fanfic I've read
pinkwhaletail chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
this was such a wells written, detailed and well researched fanfic. I really hope you've written another where they get meet later.
pinkwhaletail chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
so far this is very good. writing is good and it seems like you haven't missed a thing and have got all the little details down
Ethereal Sphere chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
Oh god i burst in tears with chihiro.
DeletedAcount00001 chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
Your story is gorgeous and the writing style amazing. So tender and sweet.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Good job, I like how smart he is
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Very cool. You have a great writing style for this genre. I love how he describes her
LilLinkGirl chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
This is a great piece! Love it! Thank you for all your hard work :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
So beautiful that I cried. Oh I really wish they could meet again :')
hi123 chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
I cant believe it...poor Haku:(
hi123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Haku's natural affinity of relating with nature is just so...natural and expected and you potrayed it wonderfully! You really have a way with words :) Your description of Haku is so detailed and touching I almost cried because in here he really seems like a lost soul who hides everything behind an emotionless mask. Yet he has a kind heart and is so cute:) my entire heart goes out for all his misery...however, I find Haku blames himself too much and its not pleasant because he sacrificed alot for Chihiro's safety and was just forced to follow Yubaba's orders. But then again, all his thoughts, emotions and actions are very realistic and I love this story!:)
Sevvus chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
i know this was forever ago..but i just wanted to say i really enjoyed it!
oceanzap chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
*sobs* Why does it hurt so much?! *sniff* *sniff*

After 6 long years, I finally got the chance to watch Spirited Away again. Haku had always been a complete mystery to me. One moment he is nice and sweet to Chihiro, then he'll be harsh and stoic. Yet, I love it when he appears on-screen. So, I'm overjoyed that you wrote this fic! It answered almost all of my questions in the movie (except for one teeny weeny little detail we all wanna know: if they REALLY met again). I badly want to confirm if the "Haku is Chihiro's new classmate neighbor" rumor is true.

It's sad that this is your only Spirited Away story. I am craving for more...

Sorry if this review is 8 years too late.
Jamelia098 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
SO SAD! so cute thanks :)