Reviews for Naruto of the Mirage
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 1 . 10/20
I hope to see more chapters done day because it was very good. I bet you've probably forgotten about this one by now though.
Jax Namikaze chapter 20 . 10/8
I love this chapter. It was action packed no matter where I read. I specially love the fight scene between Naruto and Sasuke. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapters.
Jax Namikaze chapter 10 . 10/8
Naruto should learn corpse bone pulse. Also will we ever find out who NARUTO’s father’s identity?
Jax Namikaze chapter 2 . 10/7
I like the story so far. But why did you have Itachi slash Naruto’s eyes? Even though I like Naruto having a bloodline limit, he could have kept his blue eyes. Also if Anko is his mom why does he have Uzumaki as his last name?
MattBlack chapter 12 . 9/1
Water walking use chakra to increase surface tension... If it was "stilts" down to the bottom it would be impossible to use when at sea... Like when they went to Yuni no Kuni etc... Actually it would be impossible anywhere, as the bottom varies constantly...
And now you put stupid Bleach
Overall great. But i didnt like about naruto being sand nin to
So far so AWESOME!
Kawaii
Mokuton. It wouldnt be too surprising because of the relationship between the Uzumaki Clan and Senju Clan. Also Did you know that the Shodaime's wife is an Uzumaki?
Naruto and Hinata
Naruto/Hinata
Wait a minute. At that time they should only know 3 other people who possess the Sharingan. Itachi, Sasuke and naruto himself. Do they know about obito? It cant be danzo since naruto has Shisui's eyes. Unless they know that danzo has many sharingans in his freaky dicky arm.
SonicBlast4444 chapter 9 . 5/14
Naruto gets ice release or Hytoun. Hytuon? I dunno how the japanese version is spelt. Still. Bloodline/kekkie gemkai assimulation 4 the win. Awesome.
Captshorty chapter 6 . 4/13
Bye. I saw confirmation of NaruHina and now I leave. It’s amazing, the story, that is but I simply don’t like NaruHina since it is already a actuality thing in the anime.
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »