Reviews for Naruto of the Mirage
SonicBlast4444 chapter 9 . 5/14
Naruto gets ice release or Hytoun. Hytuon? I dunno how the japanese version is spelt. Still. Bloodline/kekkie gemkai assimulation 4 the win. Awesome.
Captshorty chapter 6 . 4/13
Bye. I saw confirmation of NaruHina and now I leave. It’s amazing, the story, that is but I simply don’t like NaruHina since it is already a actuality thing in the anime.
SuckOnThisL chapter 6 . 2/11
The second you said Naruto Hinata pairing I quit reading this. Great book but seeing the same pair in so many story’s and in cannon just kills the love for ye pairing.
Rayven Pendragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
nice begining but just to point the kiyubi is a mass of sentinent chakra so he dosent have DNA
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
I vote for naruto\hinata
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
I can only geuss that Naruto's dad is Orocimaru
gohan uzumaki chapter 23 . 7/9/2017
Nice Bleach reference
gohan uzumaki chapter 10 . 7/8/2017
Kimimaro's would be a good addition to Naruto's skill set and would fit him as a brawler
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 7/1/2017
Ch 31 ANKO GOT HER REVENGE But the POISON FROM KUSANAGI IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND HIGHLY DEADLY MULTY POISON .
WILL SHE SURVIVE THIS? PLEASE UPDATE.
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 6/30/2017
Jiraya WaterWood(WaterEarth) sword/katana shreds souls

Sasuke
Claymore "Turtle Shell"Electricity Firewimdwater

Naruto Skitche ? Power ?Elements?
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 6/30/2017
CH 22 NARUTO IS THE FUCKEN SON OF THE 4TH SAND KAZEKAGE ! AND MAYBE GAME DONOR YONDAME FROM KONOHA !MUAHAHhaHAhAHaAAAAaaai ! If KONOHA DIDN'T WANT NARUTO SUNA GUARANTEED WILL DO AS THE SIN OF THE PREVIOUS SUNA KAZEKAGE AS A CITIZEN AND SAND SHINOBI . (Tear from my eye) Eh Double missions Citizenship of both . KONOHA ! TRY TO FUCK WITH NARUTO OR MITARASHY ANKO AND THEY WILL GO IN SUNA !
Oh poetic IRONIC JUSTICE ! ;,)
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
Ch 8 Just to say in future The Kaguya's bones if They are sick or aren't they they WILL Streghen them at first but ,Better just watch out ! IF THERE 'S INSTABILITY INSIDE SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE SOMETHING LIKE JUGO .
I thought the wind should be empowered to Firery inferno ! But if he did't know it yet ,But so far the ice was nice .
zamasuthekaioshin chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
harem
Hunterkiller1888 chapter 31 . 5/20/2017
are you going to continue this story it's awesome
ningen chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
copy it on legendary bloodline did you
1,962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »