Reviews for Naruto of the Mirage
Umbra Drachen chapter 28 . 3/18
Thank you! I LOVE stories with a super powered BAMF Iruka!
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
ch 9

Hopefully Haku could teach Naruto her cristal Ice mirors and her techiques and train and upgrade each other . Sakura ... ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
ch 4 From kage shuriken wich is equal to muliply anything is the bais for the shadow clone .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
ch 2

That is very good upgrade , especially used reasonly .
Cameryn chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
Like Oh my gosh i LOVED it it was awseome and createive and does that mean Gaara and Naruto are brothere?
Cameryn chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
Great Job Matt U Must Be A Really Great Person.
Cameryn chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Wait it was sakura and naruto this time that has the seal in the real 1 has sasuke so its naruto not sasuke this time ? in the black please tell me
Cameryn chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
i want it to be nokuton because it could when he is yiunger with the 9 tails
Cameryn chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
i actually like it it new and createive from the real naruto XD u are a great writer
Nickdoesskycraft chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
1&2
TheOmnificentOne chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
Dude, where the hell did he get magnet release?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
No pairing
a-d Pilot chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Bit late I suppose.
How do you like this?

Sasuke, you may have noticed that most people don't like Naruto. And might even have heard people saying unkind things about Anko as well. Anko is a Jonnin and can take care of herself, but when others learn Naruto is her son, and living with her...
I become somewhat concerned for his safety.

And then there's the fact he now has the sharinggan. I'm sure you're family made certain you knew the dangers having such a bloodline can bring. Anko can keep Naruto safe, but not when she's on missions. So I was wondering. Would you be willing to stay and protect the both of them?
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Anko as a mother? WTF . . . Anko acting motherly at all is way too OoC to be even somewhat believable.
Kyatsu Uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
can you make more stories
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »