Reviews for Naruto of the Mirage
I can only geuss that Naruto's dad is Orocimaru
gohan uzumaki chapter 23 . 7/9
Nice Bleach reference
gohan uzumaki chapter 10 . 7/8
Kimimaro's would be a good addition to Naruto's skill set and would fit him as a brawler
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 7/1
Ch 31 ANKO GOT HER REVENGE But the POISON FROM KUSANAGI IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND HIGHLY DEADLY MULTY POISON .
WILL SHE SURVIVE THIS? PLEASE UPDATE.
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 6/30
Jiraya WaterWood(WaterEarth) sword/katana shreds souls

Sasuke
Claymore "Turtle Shell"Electricity Firewimdwater

Naruto Skitche ? Power ?Elements?
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 6/30
CH 22 NARUTO IS THE FUCKEN SON OF THE 4TH SAND KAZEKAGE ! AND MAYBE GAME DONOR YONDAME FROM KONOHA !MUAHAHhaHAhAHaAAAAaaai ! If KONOHA DIDN'T WANT NARUTO SUNA GUARANTEED WILL DO AS THE SIN OF THE PREVIOUS SUNA KAZEKAGE AS A CITIZEN AND SAND SHINOBI . (Tear from my eye) Eh Double missions Citizenship of both . KONOHA ! TRY TO FUCK WITH NARUTO OR MITARASHY ANKO AND THEY WILL GO IN SUNA !
Oh poetic IRONIC JUSTICE ! ;,)
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 6/29
Ch 8 Just to say in future The Kaguya's bones if They are sick or aren't they they WILL Streghen them at first but ,Better just watch out ! IF THERE 'S INSTABILITY INSIDE SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE SOMETHING LIKE JUGO .
I thought the wind should be empowered to Firery inferno ! But if he did't know it yet ,But so far the ice was nice .
zamasuthekaioshin chapter 3 . 6/9
harem
Hunterkiller1888 chapter 31 . 5/20
are you going to continue this story it's awesome
ningen chapter 1 . 5/14
copy it on legendary bloodline did you
Sweetflower1216 chapter 6 . 4/29
This is bs I don't understand why people want naruhins I mean it already happened so why can't people just give other pairings a chance I don't like this pairing so I will just not read this amazing story with such a great plot bye author
Looking foward to the next chapter you do great work.
Umbra Drachen chapter 28 . 3/18
Thank you! I LOVE stories with a super powered BAMF Iruka!
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
ch 9

Hopefully Haku could teach Naruto her cristal Ice mirors and her techiques and train and upgrade each other . Sakura ... ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
ch 4 From kage shuriken wich is equal to muliply anything is the bais for the shadow clone .
1,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »