Reviews for Naruto of the Mirage
TheOmnificentOne chapter 7 . 7/12
Dude, where the hell did he get magnet release?
No pairing
a-d Pilot chapter 2 . 2/22
Bit late I suppose.
How do you like this?

Sasuke, you may have noticed that most people don't like Naruto. And might even have heard people saying unkind things about Anko as well. Anko is a Jonnin and can take care of herself, but when others learn Naruto is her son, and living with her...
I become somewhat concerned for his safety.

And then there's the fact he now has the sharinggan. I'm sure you're family made certain you knew the dangers having such a bloodline can bring. Anko can keep Naruto safe, but not when she's on missions. So I was wondering. Would you be willing to stay and protect the both of them?
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/11
Anko as a mother? WTF . . . Anko acting motherly at all is way too OoC to be even somewhat believable.
Kyatsu Uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/13
can you make more stories
bmagana595 chapter 4 . 1/2
Naruto already has 3 Bloodline limits within himself: the sharingan, the absorption, and the iornsand manipulation.
NaruHina hater chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Another story that might be ruined by naruhina
AzaggThoth chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
And full grimderp is achieved, I see why this was the 'I'm out' chapter for many.
AzaggThoth chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
Rhetorical quesation! Why, when Naruto graduated in the top quarter of his class at the start of the fic, does everyone act like he was still dead last? He passed tests, had Anko to teach him taijutsu, used a Mizu Bunshin to pass the clone test. He was not dead last. Neji calling him such is either retardation or a plot hole. I'll settle for plot hole.
Rant chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I really hope this doesn't turn out to be Naruto/Hinata.
Nothing against the girl, she is nice and all, but SO MANY FUCKING NARU/HINA STORIES!
Some of these stories don't even have a good basis! I mean, this is just a rough example, but here:

For the first time in ages, Hinata slowly gathered her courage up and walked up to Naruto.
As she tapped his should, he then spun around, surprise evident on his face.

"Hinata? What are you doing out this late?" Naruto asked
"Uh-uh- I j-just wa-wanted t-to te-tell you th-that.." Hinata stuttered and slowly trailed off.
"Tell me what?" A confused Naruto asked the blushing girl
"Th-that..I LOVE YOU NARUTO-KUN!" Hinata suddenly screamed.
"Oh I'm so relieved that you said that! You see, I've loved you for so long and was so afraid that you didn't love me back!" Naruto said, thankful for the outbreak.

And yada, yada, yada, they have sex or some shit and..I don't know...live happily ever after?
But here is my question: How can Naruto love a girl he doesn't know aside from her name?
They've talked sure, but it was more of a greeting kind of thing. And yes, he cheered her on in the Chunin Exam, but he is just an energetic and cheerful guy who roots for the people he knows!

Anyways, sorry for the rant but I just had to get that out. I will probably continue the story anyway, even if it becomes Naruto/Hinata. It's great so far
somedonkus chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Fuck, you justvhad to make it a naruhinatard. There goes my boner.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
naruto/ino
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Ummmmmm sandami was sarutobi or "hokage jiji" the old man
flamer175 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
fuck hinata!shes a b***h!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2014