Reviews for Naruto of the Mirage
NaruHina hater chapter 6 . 9/24
Another story that might be ruined by naruhina
AzaggThoth chapter 19 . 8/17
And full grimderp is achieved, I see why this was the 'I'm out' chapter for many.
AzaggThoth chapter 16 . 8/17
Rhetorical quesation! Why, when Naruto graduated in the top quarter of his class at the start of the fic, does everyone act like he was still dead last? He passed tests, had Anko to teach him taijutsu, used a Mizu Bunshin to pass the clone test. He was not dead last. Neji calling him such is either retardation or a plot hole. I'll settle for plot hole.
Rant chapter 4 . 5/29
I really hope this doesn't turn out to be Naruto/Hinata.
Nothing against the girl, she is nice and all, but SO MANY FUCKING NARU/HINA STORIES!
Some of these stories don't even have a good basis! I mean, this is just a rough example, but here:

For the first time in ages, Hinata slowly gathered her courage up and walked up to Naruto.
As she tapped his should, he then spun around, surprise evident on his face.

"Hinata? What are you doing out this late?" Naruto asked
"Uh-uh- I j-just wa-wanted t-to te-tell you th-that.." Hinata stuttered and slowly trailed off.
"Tell me what?" A confused Naruto asked the blushing girl
"Th-that..I LOVE YOU NARUTO-KUN!" Hinata suddenly screamed.
"Oh I'm so relieved that you said that! You see, I've loved you for so long and was so afraid that you didn't love me back!" Naruto said, thankful for the outbreak.

And yada, yada, yada, they have sex or some shit and..I don't happily ever after?
But here is my question: How can Naruto love a girl he doesn't know aside from her name?
They've talked sure, but it was more of a greeting kind of thing. And yes, he cheered her on in the Chunin Exam, but he is just an energetic and cheerful guy who roots for the people he knows!

Anyways, sorry for the rant but I just had to get that out. I will probably continue the story anyway, even if it becomes Naruto/Hinata. It's great so far
somedonkus chapter 3 . 5/8
Fuck, you justvhad to make it a naruhinatard. There goes my boner.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Ummmmmm sandami was sarutobi or "hokage jiji" the old man
flamer175 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
fuck hinata!shes a b***h!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
female haku
Aegorm chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Fuck it, stupid bloody hinata pairings work on my nerves...
dgs chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
dude wtf! kushina just badass k
Wolfone10 chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
He (naruto at least) should ALREADY be a chuunin. I mean he beat a bijuu, kabuto, orichi, then comes back and kicks the tar outta Lee, that's chuunin ALREADY time for a field promotion. also considering his LUCK? He should NOT be going to another chuunin exam, in fact he and his family should NOT be allowed at ANY public event. There are TOO MANY dangerous elements after him and these stupid exams make him and family a lightning rod!
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I will never figure out WHY OH WHY so many authors like to give Naruto the curse seal, IT WOULDN'T WORK! You can't CURSE A DEMON! It's like trying to break a rock with a clay pot! If Kurama wouldn't let the elder toads bond with Naruto even for a few minutes why in the hell would Orochi's seal work? That's all it is, Juugo's cells for shaping natural chakra! It should honestly PISS OFF the snake pedo, I mean here he is creating the "perfect" experiment and then the people go and throw the kyuubi in it, thus making his experiment forever outside of his reach!

Oh and the clap-trap about the five element seal? Um where exactly do you think that it's sealing the kyuubii's chakra INTO? Yup NARUTO'S BODY, as in he can't let any out but it sure as hell is still IN THAT BODY!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2014