Reviews for A Better Idea
LezCullen chapter 61 . 12/2/2013
Excellent story...
8annie81 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Asdfghjkl the end of this chapter actually ripped the shit out of my heart. What if this was just one of them dreaming?! I'd fucking cry. Don't do that. Don't let that be what you have up your sleeve.
Listening to dirty little secret it's such a good song for their situation. The lyrics I mean. Not the style lol.
8annie81 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Gah. Ennis is such a worrier.
8annie81 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
On gosh this chapter kicks ass and takes names. I swear. No ones ever broken down Laureens side like this.
8annie81 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
That letter
8annie81 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Squeeee
It's nice to think Ennis didn't say anything to keep Jack happy. And yay for Blushies!
Nevrandil chapter 47 . 5/28/2012
Interesting twist. I like. :)
Nevrandil chapter 45 . 5/28/2012
I gotta admit, I skipped this only looking for 'Ennis' and reading those lines.. ;)
Nevrandil chapter 41 . 5/28/2012
errr...what? o_O
Nevrandil chapter 34 . 5/28/2012
Fuck. that was .sex scene there and oh my gawd '...fucking Jack's mouth with his tongue.' O_O

I shouldn't read these with family in the room...it's hard to keep a poker face...

I giggled for about 10 minutes (and now again) over 'Ennis was relaxed as a piece of cooked spaghetti...' :p
Nevrandil chapter 25 . 5/23/2012
oh man..that goodbye just about broke my heart :(
Nevrandil chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I gotta admit, the first couple of chapters I had trouble reading. It was all a little higgledepiggledy but I thought I keep reading and here we are, things have settled down and omg

In the dining room, she put her arm through Ennis' and gently pulled him into the kitchen. She looked into his face and spoke seriously to him, "This morning is my gift to you and Jack. Don't spend it on ranch work. Make it count." Placing her hands on either side of his face, she kissed his cheek.

Meeeeeeeeeep :'(
DawnSister chapter 61 . 10/18/2011
I have enjoyed reading your take on Ennis and Jack's sweet life very much. Thank you for writing it. It moved me to tears of laughter and sadness. I am sure I will read it again and again because I'm like that.

Thanks again

Joanne
Weave the Magic chapter 30 . 9/26/2011
It's good to see the 'young' John emerging again. They all need the healing.
Weave the Magic chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
Wow! This was a heavy chapter. I like your reason behind the meanness of Johnny to his son Jack, and despite that, why Claire is still devoted to her husband. I like Uncle Walter, he's a fitting brother to Claire. :D