Reviews for HAWC
SaturnnFoxx chapter 20 . 9/11
Really enjoyed this. Hope you finish it someday.
phillynz chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
Love it. Please come back to update
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
Im sure trista not dead. If darien the prince a 1st generation didnt kill beryl the made vamps shouldnt be able to kill her. Daruen stronger than me
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
More pleade
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
Cute
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2017
Such suspence
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Sounds like serena was drugged
Mysticgrnbutterfly chapter 20 . 10/25/2017
I try so hard not to read story's that haven't been updated in years.
Mostly cause they'll turn out epic and just stop. This story is epic and keeps pulling you in!
I really hope this isn't a dead story and that you continue this.
jessielee14 chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Noooooooo such a cliffhanger! Plz finish it! Even if it's a short ending! We NEED AN ENDINGGGG
Arinasonal chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Hiiiiiii!
Please! Please tell me that you won't stop here! I feel like chocked! I started to read your story yesterday, and in this morning I got to the chapter 20 and ...and...omg! There're no more chapters! Please, please finish the story!
Pretty please? :-)
Arina chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
OMG! You can't stop now! No! Not now! :-((((((
Arina chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
I wish that Serena would be a bit nicer to Darien. He's nothing she says about him. I kinda fee for him. Not sure what his parts was all about but he definitely loves her.
I'm so curious for what's next. I love the way you included the characters and they're roles. You're goooood! :-)
Jenniiibear chapter 20 . 4/4/2016
I can't believe after all these years this story isn't finished. It is just too interesting and fun not to be finished. I miss those ASMR days... /sigh. Hopefully one day you come back to finish this story for us old time fans :)
TropicalRemix chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
please update this story.
Serenity312 chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Haha I enjoyed reading this! It's a very funny romantic story. I liked the plot. I'm glad that even though the story isn't finished that Serena finally admitted her feelings for Darien. Nice job