Reviews for HAWC
jessielee14 chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Noooooooo such a cliffhanger! Plz finish it! Even if it's a short ending! We NEED AN ENDINGGGG
Arinasonal chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Hiiiiiii!
Please! Please tell me that you won't stop here! I feel like chocked! I started to read your story yesterday, and in this morning I got to the chapter 20 and ...and...omg! There're no more chapters! Please, please finish the story!
Pretty please? :-)
Arina chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
OMG! You can't stop now! No! Not now! :-((((((
Arina chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
I wish that Serena would be a bit nicer to Darien. He's nothing she says about him. I kinda fee for him. Not sure what his parts was all about but he definitely loves her.
I'm so curious for what's next. I love the way you included the characters and they're roles. You're goooood! :-)
Jenniiibear chapter 20 . 4/4/2016
I can't believe after all these years this story isn't finished. It is just too interesting and fun not to be finished. I miss those ASMR days... /sigh. Hopefully one day you come back to finish this story for us old time fans :)
TropicalRemix chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
please update this story.
Serenity312 chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Haha I enjoyed reading this! It's a very funny romantic story. I liked the plot. I'm glad that even though the story isn't finished that Serena finally admitted her feelings for Darien. Nice job
queenvicky99 chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
Just finished reading your story , WHAT IS THE REST AT. I'm just firing for the end right now PLZ plz update !
Anime Cookies XP chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
catgirl505 chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
U
Up
Upd
Upda
Updat
Update
Update! Please
Lunarstar99 chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
What! You need to please update soon and especially when it was getting good with Serena and Darien!
Sailor Moon Serenity chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
I know it has been like a year since you updated, butthis is a really good story I would love to know what Serena really is, why everyone is so protective of her, and what happened when Darien and Serena made love to make her feel all his emotions. Please update soon.
karaagechicken chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
omgomgomgomg please update! i currently started this story and it's soooo good! i can't wait to finish the story _ there are typos here and there but still readable! haha

thanks for writing
lills chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
I really enjoy this story and hope you update soon but I strongly suggest you take a longer time reviewing your writing or get a beta because the originality and the way you write itself is quite good but some of your mechanics are lacking (like your tendency to spell incorrectly, not completing the word, or using the wrong word all together, once you put have instead of half).
On a different note I hope you explain why Darien fell for Serena when he first saw her (met in a past life perhaps? Or was he really trying to kill her in the first place?) Also I hope Serena doesn't get pregnant with the whole first time having sex thing that woul be so cliche. Oops sorry for writing so much I guess it just shows how much I enjoy this story!
-lills
Silver Millenium SD chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
This story is just amazing! I hope for an update soon and learn the truth about Serina! Keep going!