Reviews for HAWC
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
I'm absolutely loving this story! Can't wait to read more!
RKRBirdgirl chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
OMG please update!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
oh please update as soon you can please i got know what going to happened next great job
SilverMau chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
thanks for the update! Keep it up! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Elle's Daisy chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
An update! Yay! I was super excited! I had to reread a few chapters to remember what was going on but the story flowed effortlessly. The new chapter was great & began to reveal a few more things about "the master" & other characters! & thanks for the cliff hanger. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! ;)
bluedragonnn chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
new reader! I'm enjoying your story so much. please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
Love the story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
i can't wait to read more! :)please update soon.
mangamania chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
uh oh i hope darien, mal, or any of the good guys are the ones burning. i do think you should double check your spelling before posting, it can be kinda distracting, but overall i love this story. i have to wonder why ann and alan aren't on the same side, but really why can't darien overpower his father? i bet darien ad serena combined could eliminate the bunch including the master. what did the ghosts do to help? and i wonder what creature serena is, my bet is vampire. plz update again soon!
mangamania chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Laura had short blond hair and light brown eyes. Kim had light brown hair and I'm pretty sure her eyes were hazel.

you should change Kim to Laura and vise versa. My name is Laura and I look like Kim.

"Oh, and I decided you were going to be my maid of honor!"

I thought raye was the maid of honor. did you change it or you wrote this, but forgot to change it or something?

great chapter i can't wait for more i really like this story. but serena sure is stupid. uh its kinda obvious she's in love with darien, but she doesn't want to admit it.
Paramecio chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
Wow incredible !I can't belive it! you have UPDATE! after so many years you have post a new chapter! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh I am so happy THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY i can read this again Ican continue to dream thanks realy realy thanks you are a great author and I love you and your story
Cosmic-lover chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
Oh wow I can't believe you've updated *grins* boy am I ecstatic right now! I loved how you started this chapter with a bit of fluff between the new happy couple eeeekkk it looks like those two have become closer and a deeper bond has developed between them after their night of fun lol I also loved the teasing going on between Serena and Darien ooohh and I definitely liked that part where he was saying those vows hehehe Lita's wedding was certainly great and probable a day Serena's not going to be forgetting anytime soon for the unique experiences Darien's given to her and the fighting and struggles afterwards XD But man it figures a day can't be normal for Serena and her friends *pouts* right on Lita's big day too! Beryl and Alan really need to get a life... or keel over- either one will do -_- Well all in all I think the chapter was full of sweetness and excitement, not to mention plenty of angst and drama too I loved it! I had started to wonder if Serena's little plan would work out or not *sighs* it really had to suck for Darien and Serena right then since they had just started to establish their romantic relationship with each other and here come two lunatics out to kidnap Serena while Darien's basically helpless to stop it *huffs* it's a good thing the uninvited guests were taken down by some very P. wolfs lol and plus Trista is going to live through her injuries, I think, sooo I guess there is some positive to the battle. Well I have to say that this chapter just makes me despise Beryl and Alan more, who both can't get a hint, and I hope they get what's coming to them soon and it's as painful as possible. I can't wait to read the next chapter when you update again. I really want to know what's going to happen next, especially after a cliffie like that XP
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2012

I saw your blog.

I'm not yet 20... (give a few more months)

But yeah I have been following this story since what I was maybe 15/16. Has forgotten how long.

But yeah. I'd rather not be 30 and still be waiting on an update.

Loved the chappie and the direction you're heading.

But like I said before. Do continue. I'd rather be youthful still when the story is finally completed.

Caiteexx chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
You have seriously just made my day. No my week... No actually you updating has just made my entire year! I cant believe youre continuing! This is seriously one of my all time fave stories and I was so upset when it wasnt finished :( Thank you and like always this chapter was tge bomb! Awesome! It really was! :) update again soooon!
TokyoLi chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
Yeah, you're still alive! I'm so glad you decided to update this; you are doing a great job picking up where you left off. Thanks for posting!
542 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »