Reviews for HAWC
PoisonIvy89 chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
Im SOOOOO glad you have updated this story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
WTF? I thought this story was like given up on!

Congrats on a very belated update.

XD

But yes do continue. I'd rather not be 30 and still be waiting on an update.
Lennatha chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
It has been too long!

I had to re-read a few chapters to get back up to speed and completely remember my love for this!

As always I'm in love by your writing and cringing, shouting at the computer screen and now squealing as loud as I want!

Cannot wait for the new chapter!

I eagerly wait for it!

Lennatha x
tiffany aka basketcase chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
Oh wow this story is back. I'm kind of sad to say that I don't remember what happened (got to go back to chapter one now). Anyway I'm glad this story isn't dead and this chapter is really exciting. Be sure to finish this...please? :)

-t
neoearthqueen30 chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Im so happy you updated! I have been waiting for an update for so long so i just reread this fic over and over. Loved this chapter cant wait for more!
nda ciril chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
hai serena,,,_

i like it ,n0 i l0ve it ur lem0n t0 my fav0rite c0uple,,,_~

i cant wait t0 new chapter,i h0pe ur update s0on.

nice t0 meet y0u,im fr0m ind0nesia
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 19 . 5/9/2011
It is horrible you haven't updated for so long. I absolutely love the story. Just amazing. The way serena acts is funny and adorable, and if it is even possible darien is even more perfect. Is give my right arm for the Dar you made! I hope you update sometime, and give us poor people something to look forward too again.
goodgirl chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
love the story please finish it is funny and very mystery like
Death and Rebirth chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
cute
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
You should finish this!
reader chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
story was awesome! Why did u stop writting?
time-twilight chapter 19 . 3/9/2010
great chapter please update soon
Kat Francis chapter 19 . 1/13/2010
Should update. I know its been a long time but your story was so good. I would love to read it and have been re-reading about every couple of months. Please please update or something like that.
DaughterOfTheUniverse1019 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
hi! first of all, this story is totally fantastic, The plot is great, the imagery is great, and the intensity is so vibrant. Ive been waiting for an update for a while, almost a year. I understand ur life might be very busy at the moment, but i hope you dont froget ur loving fans
roesbud chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
hi i loke your story hope you add more soon
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »