Reviews for HAWC
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 19 . 5/9/2011
It is horrible you haven't updated for so long. I absolutely love the story. Just amazing. The way serena acts is funny and adorable, and if it is even possible darien is even more perfect. Is give my right arm for the Dar you made! I hope you update sometime, and give us poor people something to look forward too again.
goodgirl chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
love the story please finish it is funny and very mystery like
Death and Rebirth chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
cute
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
You should finish this!
reader chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
story was awesome! Why did u stop writting?
time-twilight chapter 19 . 3/9/2010
great chapter please update soon
Kat Francis chapter 19 . 1/13/2010
Should update. I know its been a long time but your story was so good. I would love to read it and have been re-reading about every couple of months. Please please update or something like that.
Mrs.MattSmith1019 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
hi! first of all, this story is totally fantastic, The plot is great, the imagery is great, and the intensity is so vibrant. Ive been waiting for an update for a while, almost a year. I understand ur life might be very busy at the moment, but i hope you dont froget ur loving fans
roesbud chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
hi i loke your story hope you add more soon
Gwen xx chapter 19 . 7/29/2009
I absoluetly LOVE this story! I know its been a while, but i hope you'll update soon. And i'm DYING to know what Darien was going to tell Serena!

I also love how you use a Welsh endearment (I'm welsh :P) very few people use that language.

Can't wait for next chapter! X
xShadowMaskx chapter 19 . 5/21/2009
So they did it, hm. Well, considering there is nearly year between the time story started and now, it's not too fast, I guess. What about the marrying and still being virgin, though? -flicks Sere-

Overall, the chap was nice and all. x3 The seducing was fun, to sya the least, even if I felt embarrassed in her place. x3

I really hope you will update the story again one day. D: Now, good luck with all that you're writing and doing.
xShadowMaskx chapter 17 . 5/21/2009
-squeals- Yay, she admitted it! Sweet! Took her long enough, but then again, I totally understand. D: I would be the same, doubting my own and HIS feelings to be real, not just lust. And that's why I am all no they shoudln't make love yet.

And Amy, -flicks her- it's not like wolf, it's like vampire powers. D8 But those are just my random thoughts. And I kind of knew Mal is vampire, about the way he was always around Darien and such. Didn't really think about Zack, though, so you kinda got me there. x3

Woah, the backwards review. XD Anyway, now I am off to read... the last chap? ;_;
xShadowMaskx chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
My suspicion that Serene is the one I think she is strengthens with every chapter like this. 8D There are many versions of the idea yet but I can't wait to see if I am right with one of them.

As for many suggestions in reviews about them spending a night together... I don't think it would be right just yet. D: Serene is too principal about the thing and I don't think they should do it before she is really sure she loves him. For me, it's not what makes story interesting. XD

Anyway, poor Darien. D: If he really is Son, no wonder he dislikes holidays. Especially if Master wants to use Sere for his plans, like I think he does.

And Alan! I swear he is plotting something with Granger! D That phone definitely was about her. Watch out, Serena, your guilt might bring you tons of troubles. D: Not that I don't understand how you feel.

... I am suspecting something, too. D: Could it be that the notes were stolen with Darien's command? Nah, I don't think so... But Master could be interested. Maybe Darien, Mal and the rest makes some kind of Protection Group for Serene who is wanted by Master for their nearly world dominating plan? -bricked- But then again, I shouldn't think about it so much until I know Serene is. XD And I'm repeating my self. So, I shall shut up and go read next chapters. ;
xShadowMaskx chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Omg, you killed Beryl! Go girl, go! 8D I had feeling she was part of Granger group. S: -ponders about Darien's eye color- Hm, could he be... Son? As 'he' wanted to speak with him. I guessed it could be Master before Beryl went burning. That would explain his mind powers and such. But those are only guesses.

And omg, I can bet that Mal is in this all, too. D Maybe the Granger group or with Darien. Who might be rebelling against his 'Father'...?

And if not Mal, than Alen is certainly and he must be vampire. D: I mean, he kinda hypnotized Serena about agreeing to spend Thanksgiving with him. D

So many ideas... Yeah, you have got me hooked. 8D -gives cookies for that-

And woho for living in the same house!
xShadowMaskx chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Goodness, Zack is their pilot? What a coincidence! ... Not. D I smell something fishy about this all, I tell you.

And Sere's friends... Omg, they like to embarrass her, don't they. XD I would have bitten their heads off for such a persistence, nearly literally.

That pale face scared me. D8 I was thinking, "IT'S A VAMPIRE .. Maybe Mina and she had to sneak there o.o" But this was cooler. Still, why Philip is a bad name? I like it more than Bob. XP

Oh, and I have a big big suspicion who is that growing part of the plan. *mischievous grin and points to one of the characters of story* .. I won't say more (Like why I think so) because I might be wrong and if I am right, I could ruin it for readers who read reviews. D:

And, aw, she was sweet about giving him her blood. All the scene and morning, too, was all 'aw' making me. x3 Good job! Loved this chapter. (And previous, too, as I review for both, lazy me)
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »