Reviews for HAWC
xShadowMaskx chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
I can nearly bet my head on that Mal asked all those things because of Darien and probably reported further. XD They're friends or something, right? ; Anyway, Mal acted really nasty after that. D: Poor Mina.

And about Alan... I don't like him. D Something just seem wrong about him. I just hope that the small spark they seem to have won't grow into something more. I mean, Darien IS annoying sometimes but he is so much better. ._.

And I have feeling Beryl hypnotized them or something, though, she might not be powerful enough. Hm. Let's see what you give us further. I am really curious about this plot and have so many ideas. XD -runs to read-
xShadowMaskx chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Woah. And I meant it. 8D First, cookies for you for letting him read her thoughts. -referring to certain sparkling vampire and his stupid clumsy beloved- I think I forgot to do that in last review.

Second, I have always liked Darien x Serene pairing better than other SM. x3 That's a random note though.

As for the very story is self... Aw, that's rather sweet of him, to take care of her like that. Then again, he wouldn't treat his Ceri like that. -grins because looked it up-

I noticed you tend to switch from past to present tense occasionally. It' nothing big, though, especially because 1st person is always hardest to write. D:

And on a last note, I just loveLOVE their talks in thoughts. C;
xShadowMaskx chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Looks like this story will suck me in too much to just let me write one big review on the last chapter. x3 Because I will have too many in-between comments from which half I will forget to write down. D: So, I will spam you with a review on every two or so chapters.

First, I must say you should feel rather proud. I *do not* read Vampire Fan Fics usually. Not that Vampires aren't cool but after the blowout about Twilight, I am rather sceptic about them. They feel like attention buyers only. D: And you are the second person who hasn't failed my trust after I started reading Vampire Fan Fic. C;

Second, I like this story! 8D There are some spelling mistakes here and there but nothing I would not understand. I am Typo Queen after all. So, they don't bother me. -hearts-

And te hee, it really IS easy guess who it will be. -hums and runs to read further-
Mrs.MattSmith1019 chapter 19 . 4/2/2009
Omgosh this story has got to be one of my favorites stories ever or one of them anyway. U think you're doing a fantastic job, but as a reader i just wanna keep reading and not having to stop, if that makes sense. I mean its totally selfish of me haha but i just cant wait til u come up with the next chapter of like the morning after and the wait is killing me. Hahaha. im sorry, but ur such a good author and im just so impatient to see what comes up next. There were times where i was confused however, like during the end of chapter 19 like when he wanted to talk. so yeah.
Krys7 chapter 19 . 2/25/2009
I just went back and re read the entire story, love it all and hope you haven't forgotten about this story and that you can update soon
LinkTsunamiGirl chapter 19 . 12/3/2008
Hey! I stumbled across this story today and it glued me to the computer! You story is awesome. The plot is great it really keeps your attention. I hope to see that you have posted a new chapter really soon! Keep up the great work!
estelin chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
andreana chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
this is very well written. it is a great story, i can't wait until you finish it.
MindaAnn chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
I have read all of the chapters and this chapter has my favorite part...where Mina snaps her fangs at Serena. Love this chapter! Great Story!
NIAMH chapter 19 . 10/9/2008
right, normally I would sign in to review, but I couldn't be bothered since I'm in school and all. But I can I just ask of you ...

UPDATE PLEASE :) I LOVE this story, I have been since the days of FanLib and still am! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDAE SOON :D
Cosmic-lover chapter 19 . 9/19/2008
Love the story and can't wait until the next update!
supersaiyanx chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
Hope that you will update soon with another great chapter!
Naasira chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
I dont know what there isn't to like about it! I frankly thought it was amazing I cant wait for the next chapter
iluvboys chapter 19 . 8/23/2008
finally!

im guessing you'r a virgin cause the scene wasn't exactly right, or really creative, no offense, but im jsut glad they got together
sailorjupiterox chapter 19 . 8/23/2008
WHOA. I read this on fanlib, and was soo happy when I found it on here! Amazingly written!
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »