Reviews for HAWC
Gwen xx chapter 19 . 7/29/2009
I absoluetly LOVE this story! I know its been a while, but i hope you'll update soon. And i'm DYING to know what Darien was going to tell Serena!

I also love how you use a Welsh endearment (I'm welsh :P) very few people use that language.

Can't wait for next chapter! X
xShadowMaskx chapter 19 . 5/21/2009
So they did it, hm. Well, considering there is nearly year between the time story started and now, it's not too fast, I guess. What about the marrying and still being virgin, though? -flicks Sere-

Overall, the chap was nice and all. x3 The seducing was fun, to sya the least, even if I felt embarrassed in her place. x3

I really hope you will update the story again one day. D: Now, good luck with all that you're writing and doing.
xShadowMaskx chapter 17 . 5/21/2009
-squeals- Yay, she admitted it! Sweet! Took her long enough, but then again, I totally understand. D: I would be the same, doubting my own and HIS feelings to be real, not just lust. And that's why I am all no they shoudln't make love yet.

And Amy, -flicks her- it's not like wolf, it's like vampire powers. D8 But those are just my random thoughts. And I kind of knew Mal is vampire, about the way he was always around Darien and such. Didn't really think about Zack, though, so you kinda got me there. x3

Woah, the backwards review. XD Anyway, now I am off to read... the last chap? ;_;
xShadowMaskx chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
My suspicion that Serene is the one I think she is strengthens with every chapter like this. 8D There are many versions of the idea yet but I can't wait to see if I am right with one of them.

As for many suggestions in reviews about them spending a night together... I don't think it would be right just yet. D: Serene is too principal about the thing and I don't think they should do it before she is really sure she loves him. For me, it's not what makes story interesting. XD

Anyway, poor Darien. D: If he really is Son, no wonder he dislikes holidays. Especially if Master wants to use Sere for his plans, like I think he does.

And Alan! I swear he is plotting something with Granger! D That phone definitely was about her. Watch out, Serena, your guilt might bring you tons of troubles. D: Not that I don't understand how you feel.

... I am suspecting something, too. D: Could it be that the notes were stolen with Darien's command? Nah, I don't think so... But Master could be interested. Maybe Darien, Mal and the rest makes some kind of Protection Group for Serene who is wanted by Master for their nearly world dominating plan? -bricked- But then again, I shouldn't think about it so much until I know Serene is. XD And I'm repeating my self. So, I shall shut up and go read next chapters. ;
xShadowMaskx chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Omg, you killed Beryl! Go girl, go! 8D I had feeling she was part of Granger group. S: -ponders about Darien's eye color- Hm, could he be... Son? As 'he' wanted to speak with him. I guessed it could be Master before Beryl went burning. That would explain his mind powers and such. But those are only guesses.

And omg, I can bet that Mal is in this all, too. D Maybe the Granger group or with Darien. Who might be rebelling against his 'Father'...?

And if not Mal, than Alen is certainly and he must be vampire. D: I mean, he kinda hypnotized Serena about agreeing to spend Thanksgiving with him. D

So many ideas... Yeah, you have got me hooked. 8D -gives cookies for that-

And woho for living in the same house!
xShadowMaskx chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Goodness, Zack is their pilot? What a coincidence! ... Not. D I smell something fishy about this all, I tell you.

And Sere's friends... Omg, they like to embarrass her, don't they. XD I would have bitten their heads off for such a persistence, nearly literally.

That pale face scared me. D8 I was thinking, "IT'S A VAMPIRE .. Maybe Mina and she had to sneak there o.o" But this was cooler. Still, why Philip is a bad name? I like it more than Bob. XP

Oh, and I have a big big suspicion who is that growing part of the plan. *mischievous grin and points to one of the characters of story* .. I won't say more (Like why I think so) because I might be wrong and if I am right, I could ruin it for readers who read reviews. D:

And, aw, she was sweet about giving him her blood. All the scene and morning, too, was all 'aw' making me. x3 Good job! Loved this chapter. (And previous, too, as I review for both, lazy me)
xShadowMaskx chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
I can nearly bet my head on that Mal asked all those things because of Darien and probably reported further. XD They're friends or something, right? ; Anyway, Mal acted really nasty after that. D: Poor Mina.

And about Alan... I don't like him. D Something just seem wrong about him. I just hope that the small spark they seem to have won't grow into something more. I mean, Darien IS annoying sometimes but he is so much better. ._.

And I have feeling Beryl hypnotized them or something, though, she might not be powerful enough. Hm. Let's see what you give us further. I am really curious about this plot and have so many ideas. XD -runs to read-
xShadowMaskx chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Woah. And I meant it. 8D First, cookies for you for letting him read her thoughts. -referring to certain sparkling vampire and his stupid clumsy beloved- I think I forgot to do that in last review.

Second, I have always liked Darien x Serene pairing better than other SM. x3 That's a random note though.

As for the very story is self... Aw, that's rather sweet of him, to take care of her like that. Then again, he wouldn't treat his Ceri like that. -grins because looked it up-

I noticed you tend to switch from past to present tense occasionally. It' nothing big, though, especially because 1st person is always hardest to write. D:

And on a last note, I just loveLOVE their talks in thoughts. C;
xShadowMaskx chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Looks like this story will suck me in too much to just let me write one big review on the last chapter. x3 Because I will have too many in-between comments from which half I will forget to write down. D: So, I will spam you with a review on every two or so chapters.

First, I must say you should feel rather proud. I *do not* read Vampire Fan Fics usually. Not that Vampires aren't cool but after the blowout about Twilight, I am rather sceptic about them. They feel like attention buyers only. D: And you are the second person who hasn't failed my trust after I started reading Vampire Fan Fic. C;

Second, I like this story! 8D There are some spelling mistakes here and there but nothing I would not understand. I am Typo Queen after all. So, they don't bother me. -hearts-

And te hee, it really IS easy guess who it will be. -hums and runs to read further-
DaughterOfTheUniverse1019 chapter 19 . 4/2/2009
Omgosh this story has got to be one of my favorites stories ever or one of them anyway. U think you're doing a fantastic job, but as a reader i just wanna keep reading and not having to stop, if that makes sense. I mean its totally selfish of me haha but i just cant wait til u come up with the next chapter of like the morning after and the wait is killing me. Hahaha. im sorry, but ur such a good author and im just so impatient to see what comes up next. There were times where i was confused however, like during the end of chapter 19 like when he wanted to talk. so yeah.
Krys7 chapter 19 . 2/25/2009
I just went back and re read the entire story, love it all and hope you haven't forgotten about this story and that you can update soon
LinkTsunamiGirl chapter 19 . 12/3/2008
Hey! I stumbled across this story today and it glued me to the computer! You story is awesome. The plot is great it really keeps your attention. I hope to see that you have posted a new chapter really soon! Keep up the great work!
estelin chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
andreana chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
this is very well written. it is a great story, i can't wait until you finish it.
MindaAnn chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
I have read all of the chapters and this chapter has my favorite part...where Mina snaps her fangs at Serena. Love this chapter! Great Story!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »