Reviews for He Left Her Standing
Firedon chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
To be honest, I believed that "he" was Trigon and Raven had found a loophole that turned his own powers on him. This is a bit more frustrating, because now I can't help but wonder what happened that made Robin turn on them again.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow! This was so unique, and amazing! Great job!
Mazuki Sayuri chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ok thanks for the briefing
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Thanks for that clarification at the end. I thought she was talking about Slade. But some of what she said didn't really make sense. Now I get it.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
intresting
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Woah..nicely done!
apricot.pie chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
whoa that was deep!

like the weeper and the candle one.

i liked those two by the way! xxD
fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
One of the best I've read, keep it up!
HopelessRomantic750 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That's aweful. *Cries* Robin wouldn't do that. You like onehots don't you?
alchemyarchetype chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I wish there was a word for what you had just written; good is pathetically inadequate and wondrous is a long mile away, and I don’t mean to flatter you but this is just… FANTASTIC!

I love the interaction between Raven and Trigon, truly a refreshing breeze against the stale stories about Raven and Trigon hating one another. This is truly a unique peace and a well written one at that! You have fulfilled all the requirements of a good fanfic, something that not many accomplish!
Simon System chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Hm, I'm of two minds of this story.

First what I liked:

I thought you potrayed emotions very well, and were descriptive showing that's you've got a lot of potential. The plot was also very original, grammar and spelling was great and you clearly spent time on this story and didn't rush it which is apperciated.

What I didn't like:

The characterization of this story does need improvement. I found it hard to swallow that Trigon cares about his daughter despite potraying he saw her as nothing more then a tool, a gateway in the past.

Also, the fact that Robin betrayed the Titans and killed some of his friends was just skimmed over. It was something else I found hard to accept as you could have easily replaced Robin was any other character in the series for the part of the villian of this story. It was just hard to believe that Robin just went evil for no real reason.

Anyway, a good work but it could use some improvement. I hope you were not offended with my critisim, as I'm not trying to insult you, just trying to help. Keep writing, keep improving and remember the main reason to write fanfiction is to have fun with it.