Reviews for Harry's Top 26 Wishes
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
"Everyone who died who was close to me to be alive" I should feel bad for laughing, but I don't. Great work!
katlover94 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
haha. they all seem like they really could be from Harry! Great job guys! Rebecca
Treehugger1427 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
lol that was funny
I Want To Give Neville A Hug chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This was very funny. I was pretty much laughing through the whole thing. you 2 did a great job.
XxThaliaxX chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Haha it was great...and the disclaimer was awesome even if it was kinda pointless. Def. one for the favorites!
gryffindorgrl123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
lol great 1 u gys.
Invaderk chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Haha I loved it!
ellamalfoy8 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Oh, I just found this. Cool, it was dedicated to me! -victory dance- But this was funny. I like 14.
Mita GhoshChoudury chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was bloody brilliant!
c.92 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
LOL Really funny! Tou two should really add more though! Theres some Harry Potter sites a bit like these with titiles like:

[number] ways to annoy LordVoldemort

and stuff. I cann't remember how many ways it was but oh well...

I'll copy and paste this to co-writer somethingsomething (Sorry! it's just that your penname is so long and i don't know which ship comes first!
tootsieXpopXdiscovery chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Hey Ali!

It's Jesse! For you people who are reading this review if you do, I Co-Wrote this! We did great AOR! PROPS TO US! You added things too, I like it! Just one thing... The locking them in the closet thing is part of my story! *clears throat* so I think I should get credit for that since I wasn't asked if you could put that up! Anyway I'm just joking, I don't mind! We did great! Bye!

Jesse