Reviews for Cracks
DayDreamer077 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
that was interesting. hm!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Nice friend...as soon as Wilson gets the information out of House then he gets up to leave...House followed Wilson in the rain and sat for hours listening to him talk about his brother...Wilson sucks...
o chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
This is so creepy. My name is Emily and I live in Baden.
linelm chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Oooh! Sweet story!
jjpoelingusieagles.org chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
really enjoyed this fic.
Gothic Butterfly chapter 15 . 4/9/2008
Very good, I'm sad to see it end
mishy-mo chapter 15 . 11/18/2006
cool story!

this is so going on my faves
Aljinon chapter 15 . 8/20/2006
it wasn't crappy

I loved it :)

-Alj
houselove chapter 15 . 7/16/2006
it was a great story. the ending was great. i love happy endings.
Core8804 chapter 15 . 6/19/2006
I loved your story! I liked that House was able to get semi-sentimental without losing the "House Touch" we all know and love. The plot was great to...developing the romance between Cameron and House but tossing other things in there too...it was great. Good job!
Aqua Mage chapter 15 . 6/16/2006
Well, I thought the whole fic was brilliant! Great writing and an interesting plot. Well done!
Anna chapter 15 . 5/23/2006
: Wow... That was... I can't... There aren't any words to express the grand masterpiece I just finished reading. WOW. AMAZING. You are a gifted writer!
jenloveshouse chapter 15 . 5/16/2006
Just read all 15 chapters in one go, man that was a great fic. It has left me with a bg grin on my face. I definatly think you should right more, you're talented.

Thanks for posting :D
whoKMH chapter 15 . 5/16/2006
I liked the story a lot, The romance with House and Cameron was sweet and lovely, "sleeping" together before getting serious and then only after they had a chat.

Those kind of romances are the types I like best in fanfics, not too depressing and angsty.
eccentricrabbit chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
Yay!This was an awesome fic. :-)