Reviews for The Woman in the Riverbed
Deep Sorrow chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
This story was awesome! It was soooo nice to read a fan fic with an entire, well thought out plot, so thank you very much for sharing your time and talent. I thought your characterizations were very good, and your villain was superbly creepy. Great job.
Marceline19 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I love your story! too bad you didn't write more bones fanfictions!
marceline19 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love the tension between them! I can't stop reading your story!
Ondiac chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Loved this story! I don't see a whole lot of case-based Bones fics so I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
atn chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
I'm just putting this out there- for a Caucasian female, about 45 and 5'5", 250 pounds is pretty morbidly obese. 150 pounds would be maybe a little overweight, depending on the amount of muscle she had, but would fit much better. I'd guesstimate 135-170 pounds would be the range you're looking for.

Sorry if this seems flame-y.
Tenar Ohtarwen chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This is like reading an episode! All the images you portray come to life in my mind, and I can actually see all the characters speaking your words. Once more, terrific characterization! And I'm off to keep on reading :)
Tenar Ohtarwen chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow, it's been so long since I've written a review. But your story definitely deserves one. So let's see where this leads us.

Have only started watching Bones quite recently (don't know why it took me so long), and of course I had to look up some B-B fanfic to make do for all that unreleased tension in the series! And I came across yours after sorting through quite a lot of fluff. Your welcome note to new readers already made me feel quite hopeful that this might be the type of story I was looking for. And it most certainly was. What a wonderful reading for a Friday night! I was absolutely engrossed by this first chapter, and I'm eager to continue reading. Your characterization is absolutely perfect! I could actually see the whole scene playing in my mind, and hear both their voices as if they were actually speaking. Loved that you included Zack in the action - he belongs there, and he was most certainly the cute Zack we know and love from the series -

So I guess I just want to say congratulations on this amazing rendering of these beloved characters. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
tashiraRonin chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
absolutely awesome characterisation and plot fits in perfectly as an episode we never saw

THANKYOU
Kayla chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Wow. Where to start... What a glorious novel you have written! It reads like an actual episode or a novelized version of the show. You area a FANTASTIC writer. You truly capture the most beautiful detail in everything from the charcters (man your Mr Giggles was one creepy mother fe'r)to the narration to the dialogue. I LOVED Booth and Bones in this, they were amazing and so season 2:) Although I wanted Booth to kick Bones ass for stealing his gun! So bad... Anyways, brilliant work Lady, you have a newly devoted fan, may you write forever!
Spookykat chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
So it's taken me about a week to finish this, but I'm soooo glad I did! I love your portrayal of Booth and Brennan, and the serial killer was deliciously evil and this fic was a wonderful read and incredibly entertaining. Can't wait to read this sequel!

~Spookykat.
vamp.ladybug chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
WOW this was awesome! I seriously think someone needs to hook you up with the people who write the 'Bones' episodes because this was just as good if not better.

xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
oohh i loved :O
xoxokiss210 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
LarsG chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Nice writing, good flow, fine sciency speaking.

But what the heck is up with some of the revelations, Angela is not a wizard she can't see hair, extrapolating bone structure from images is not easy, and I don't think body fat and eating habits are very obvious from the bones.

Brennans attachment and emotional tumult I find a bit unbelievable but workable.

I know this is an old post, and I have enjoyed your other stories a lot, maybe I will still enjoy this one.
pquijalgmail.com chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
There's no mention of the Big One of 2010...