Reviews for Our First Kiss
Zy-niah chapter 11 . 11/18
I love your story make a sequel it made me cry it remined me of me before you !
Rae's Sidekick chapter 11 . 9/9
BestBBRaeFanFicI'veEverSeen!.
This was the first ever fanfiction I seen and yet, I keep on reading and reading it!, I think I've read it over 11 times. Oh crap… I'm addicted! Oh well, This FanFiction will always have a special place in my heart :)
#BBRae,AllTheWay!
I LOVED this story. No one has ever written a story where Raven was allowed to completely let go of all of her stress and just lose control of her powers. You did a great job. Keep on writing stories!
OMG this is so cute! I really like how you made bb determined to help Raven. It was so cute! Stayed up until one am reading it!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 11 . 7/26
Sequel plis
I looooved it! It was so dramatic, touching, and beautiful. I love bbrae fanfiction, and this is no exeption.
Jordaan chapter 11 . 7/10
Please kan I have the video
Jordaan chapter 1 . 7/10
Kan I please have the video
GrojbandObsesser chapter 11 . 5/20
Best story ever! I think this is awesome! This is like, my 11th time reading this story! I normally would've read Grojband but BBRae are my fave too! Keep up the AMAZING work!
christophercjfcjf chapter 11 . 1/21
amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing so amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing love it
Gaby chapter 11 . 1/1
Sooooo good! One of the best BBRae stories I've read! Good job!
RAEXROB chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is a my name and tell it to all of you peaple who see it wrong read the comic books and see why most of us hate the bitch named starfire. Why raven with that discusting green creature. It goes robxrae,cyxbee,kfxjinx,bbxterra,starxaqualad, Wonderwomanxbruce (yes I know Terra was turned to stone because she was discusted by you that she was so sad she turned to stone) I looked up robin and raven davienart "time to go" then this piece of shit came up I don't care that you write good if you go for the pairings that must not be named then were enemies.(if you are still reading this then thums up to you) p.s. sorry about this were playing truth or dare and the dare I got was to be a dick to random person, and you are the poor sole that I came acrost. I actualy kinda sorta like this story actualy again sorry by
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Good story I love itit's so cuuuuuute
Romance chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Well I loved it
IcelandicLicorice chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
Ok, I decided to review at the end...and:

SQUEEEEE! IT'S TOO ADORABLE! Great job!