Reviews for The Art of Seduction
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
hahahah what a cute story! and it def sounds like Logan and Rory! loves it! :))
AccountKiller11222 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I loved the way you captured the characters-it was funny and well written. Please write another!
me chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
cute! i like!
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is so funny! LMAO! I LOVE IT! :D
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Do you know how many times I've read this and apparently never reviewed? Talk about retarded! That's two stories now, and from the looks of it, counting!

I love the little interludes and that your Rory is seductive while still keeping that little air of innocence about her. She's not blatant and you've caught that in words extremely well. It makes Rory believable in the situations she's in (though I've got to admit, there's no way I'd last 10 days, even with her stubborn streak).

I like how Logan's blunt in telling her that she takes advantage of him. In a lot of stories you don't see truly epic moments that combine sweetness, seduction and confrontation all at once. And you've captured the subtle differences between men and women brilliantly.

I adore this.
chocoholic4824 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
fluffly story that was very funny.

this is definetely one of my favourites.

You should write more rogan fics
lia chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
i love this story, i just keep coming back to it for inspiration, its so great!
ifIwasaGilmore chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
it's funny and really good, i really enjoyed reading it.
taylorash chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! did I mention I love it! Amazing writing, you did an excellent job!
Catslove17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Hilarious, and not too graphic, loved the ending sentence!
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
How this amazing story only has 12 reviews, I shall never know. This is one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction thus far... which is saying alot because... I've read QUITE a few.

I love it. Excellent execution of the plot.

kitotterkat chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
:) I totally LOVED it! :)
just hidden chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
“I don’t. I’m a good girl! I’m more… subtle,” “Seduce me. Dazzle me. I know you can do it” "They went to bed that night, the battle lines drawn down the center of the bed with either planted firmly on either side. Neither of them knew it yet, but a war was brewing, one both would be carefully crafting tactics for and one, both were sure they were going to win." “Stop reading? No, I can’t do that, I have an exam tomorrow.” "It had now been close to two weeks since he had done more than kiss his girlfriend and if she was this sexy while being unaware of it, God only knows what would happen when she became intentional with it." " In the midst of her confusion he picked up his pool stick again and lined up another shot. He looked at her, breathing hard and disheveled on the edge of the pool table, and grinned widely." oh, he's good. "For the first time in days there was no struggle for power, no battle for the upper hand, it was just the two of them, matching each other want for want, need for need and enjoying every second of it." aw. "He had known it would be dangerous before he had put his plan into motion, but after the last two days Rory had put him through, he wasn’t out to seduce her, he was just plain out for revenge." at least he knew. "Believe me, Logan, I’m furious about tonight. I really can’t believe you did that, but what’s worse is that I can’t believe I was trying to figure out a way to get you alone at the house.” “You have to admit though, it has been fun,” dirty. "He was still sleeping on the couch tonight." obviously. great job.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow, well I think rory won, lol. very enjoyable to read and girly girl U ROCK!
breather63 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Ha, I could totally see them doing that (being stubborn... not the other stuff, lol). Great job!