Reviews for Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
*heart*

-cackles- Oh that's so much like Haruhi! Unfazed by anything. -fond smile-

*heart*
Sand Moolie chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Where ish the universh, Highlander?
JMJV chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I was searching for HPxHighlander but came across this one. I loved it! Except for the one little annoyance of "saki" (it's sake .), this story rocked. Will there be more or a continuation? It feels like it can turn into a nice, big fic and I love nice, big fics

Cheers.
XWingAce chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Interesting little fic. I especially like the last line. :-)

I do think you're taking some major shortcuts with Methos' characterisation, though. To the point where I'm thinking he's written out of character. I don't think he would be so forthcoming with his whole history, even to his students. I'm not even that sure he would take on a student, instead probably roping in Mac or Amanda to do it for him.

At the same time, unflappable though Haruhi might be, I doubt she'd be *this* calm about it all. She is known to get a little upset about things now and then. Dying might be one of them. The way she adapts to the situation might well be how you describe it, but I don't think she'd just shrug and walk away from the actual site of her death.

*Should* Methos let her in on his secrets, I'm also not so sure that she wouldn't mind them. It's quite possible she would, but I would have liked you to show that in the fic, instead of just telling.

And why would Haruhi be good with swords? Does she have to be good at everything? There can be some things for her to not be good at, and I don't get a particular inclination to any kind of martial art from her. She's not that much of a fighter, even though she's brave and clever.

There's not much to this fic other than the idea of Haruhi being Immortal and how she got there, and even that only the bare bones. There could be much more in there, both in characterisation as well as plot.

All in all, a nice little idea for a fic, pretty well executed, but a pity you took a few narrative shortcuts too many. Maybe you could write (a) sequel(s) to fill in some of the holes?
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I've started an Ouran Crossover Community and I was wondering if I could like to your story here. The community is community.
Haruhi D chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I love the idea! I wasn't a oneshot i hope! Please update soon

P. S.: I hope the fourth part of OHSHC comes out soon, I just can't wait :'(