Reviews for Fitting
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This left me with a smile on my face, it's sweet and deep and mentions the most important moments in S/J history. I love it!
Nova-Star12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awww... I love Sir and Carter stories... This was cute and well cute.
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was cute. They do always say Sir and carter, and in writing i find myself doing that more that anything else.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Adorable.
Arrielle Vogt chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i wanted to say that I enjoyed that.I had to remember all those episodes to see if it was true. once again it was
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That is fitting! I always saw it as a sign of respect between them. She would always always call him Sir. GREAT JOB FANTASTIC!
locardxchange chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
very sweet
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
First time I've seen this story. Really good! Loved the Sir and Carter. It's just their way of showing affection.
Izzles chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
aw adorable!

"yes sir" instead of i do - lol, so carter!
kdlaxgoalie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love it!
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aw, that is cute:) i also want to thank you for acknowledging that the 'carter's and 'sirs' are their way of affection, cuz everyone else seems to think it's all bout the restrictions, but it's not quite. great fluff:)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
rotflmfao! ! ! I loved this! ! ! Okay, so it wasn't that knee-slapping funny, but it did make me smile and giggle, and now I cannot stop smiling! ! ! !
nail24 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
this was such a great story. carter and sir is so traditional and fitting. i loved it. you nearly had me in tears at the end!

thanks for sharing:)