Reviews for The Best Man
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love it. And I feel sorry for Shiratori. Yeah. Some hate him but,I show pity. Good job.
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw, so cute and sad.
Red and Gold Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
GAWWD! How I love this couple and this fic! I was going to cry if Takagi lost! BUT he didn't! yay! PLEASE WIRTE MORE ABOUT THEM!

RED AND GOLD PHOENIX
cherrixwolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Fluff is good and well written fluff wins :D Nice one-shot!
charmwitch chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This is absolutely wonderful and touching. I actually wanted to skim first, because I was afraid he wouldn't win in the end, but hints of his personality are everywhere. I should have known better.

You've won the heart of this reader.
SoulSeeker chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Bwe! Fluffy cute-ness! I loved it!
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I like Takagi and Sato, a really nice one-shot for the two of them! I just think that Takagi is so cute in front of sato!
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
The moment I saw those three for the first time, I definitely knew who I wanted to win.

And he did. In canon, which was sweeter. For some reason, I'm just slightly biased against Shiratori now. I think it's due to the chapters with the marriage bet, the ones where he and the police have the surveillance equipment out for Takagi and Sato in full force, and...other things that poor Shiratori really couldn't help, I guess.

Erm. Off track. So yes, I love how hilarious this pairing can get, but your story gave me another perspective. And it was really nice. Throughout all of it, I could feel that this was the voice of Shiratori. And it's twinged with all these emotions and it's just well done.

Yay for second character pairing love, or something like that. Good fic :D