Reviews for Five Shades of White
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is lovely! It's so simple and strange and I love how you characterized San. Her hate and self-loathing really came out in the way her actions were written.
Taneya chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This was beautifully done. I found that you represented a side of San that we don't get to see, but we still feel is there... It's very moving, and rather sad. I love the way you express San fighting her humanity and finding it ugly. This is one of the best stories I've read for Princess Mononoke. Great work.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Vivid and descriptive. I loved the comparisons between red and white. It was quite brutal, in some places, but that's one of the aspects of the wild and Princess Mononoke.

Beautiful, keep up the good work!

~Amulet
Audley chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I love things like this. Themes, etc. I never get the chance to do them myself or anything, but I always love other people's results. Great portrayal of San!
Gladiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I'm glad San was kept very much in-character. One of my favorite lines is: "San had frostbite that winter. But what stung the most was not her affliction: it was the truth of her vulnerability, and the loss of her pride."

D Wonderful. Keep it up!
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This was an excellent story, especially considering that it's your first Princess Mononoke fic. I liked your detail to San's stages of emotion, and that you managed to keep it just short enough to be concise instead of vague.
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wow, i really liked it. I think it's the best fanfic i've read for the movie. It really explains her and there wasn't an OC. Really good job, congrats!

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Smug Beverage chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Very descriptive, and beautiful. I liked the insight into San's mind.
morromotherofwolves chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
clap clap clap i like this very much u sould write moe stuff it's verry good i like it if u want read my fic .. life long led and review my story is about morro growing up
Saruwatari Akimi chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This is very descriptive and excellently written...I love it!
123456789123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Beautiful. Very wonderful look at San's emotions. Very believable, too. From anger to hate. Just beautiful. Your word choice was fantastic and overall I think it's probably the best thing I've read in a while. :) Great job!
CrucifiedPanther chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
It was written beautifully. :D Wonderful job for your first Princess Mononoke story.
LittleWitchyGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Jules Kelly chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I would have to agree with the other reviewers about this story. It's a wonderful one-shot with diverse adjectives and descriptions.
M-Watcher chapter 1 . 5/1/2006