Reviews for The Ultimate School Duels
The Ultimate Life Form chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
poor jaden, good thing alexis came along. if his heros got ripped, i would have jumped into the story and punched edgar myself. just one question, is jaden going to use the neo spaceines in this story?
DatSwampertAzz chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
oh nice one I hope Jaden gets his revenge on Edgar and David
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
JADEN! You better make the next chappie a good one! And for god's sake, update Lyoko Campion the Sequal!

-Miss Spazzmerica
Noobs of Steel chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
sweet have jaden rematch him
js fan chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
not nice, not nice at all and i hope u have something nice for next chapter.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Bravo my friend, bravo.
DatSwampertAzz chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
oh nice cliffy there man,I hope this duel is good
DatSwampertAzz chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
nice chapter i hope this duel is exciting
Danny chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
Well, this should be interesting. I mean, Jaden's already dueled and beaten a Gravekeepers' deck. But let's see how David uses his.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
It really was a shame that David destroyed Dawn's deck like that, but at least she was able to stand up to him instead of just forfeit. Now why does David have a thing against Jaden? Is it because of something to do with his choice of cards?
Noobs of Steel chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
sweet chappy but grave keepers cures effect needs to be fliped summon to deal 500 points of damage
K-316 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Well this is quite the predicament for Jaden,he doesn't know what he got himself into,he's facing David,the leader of the Gravekeepers gang,he better get his game on for real other than that good job man.

K-316 chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Well this was an intresting chapter,nevertheless please update soon,i am really looking forward for the upcoming duel next chapter,good job.

He who needs no name chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
someone said this name was bada** so I'm gonna stick to it unless there's a necessary to log in. Not bad at all, and nice description of the gangs.

Well, at least she doesn't have to worry about Jaden, now if she can only take care of his naiveness lol
Phantom 1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
Sword Hunter seems to have recovered good from her "out-of-body" experience against that Dark Duelist. You got the characters down packed. The only problem is that there are so many of them, it's hard to keep track of them all. But other than that, good job.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »