Reviews for The Ultimate School Duels
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I can see the evilness starting right even now, can't wait to see how bad the carnage is going to be next chapter. Also, I was wondering if I could borrow the name, HailFire, for an attack.
Instant Classic Superstar Pac chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Looks to me like the Trademark OCs of Mr. Evil are gonna rock and roll once again, except this time in the dueling arena. I feel sorry for Edgar. I expect his ass to be kicked big time. And Alexis/Jaden? Not happening. He's gonna come out with that same "I'm already in loveā€¦ with dueling." crap that they all say to graciously let off crushes. Besides, he's too dense to understand what love is. He is a cupid chumpstain. Other than that, I look forward to what's going to happen.
DatSwampertAzz chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
oh someone's cocky about thier duel tomorrow crush her cokiness and have her no one likes it oh wll
DatSwampertAzz chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Good first chapter especially with using characters from previous stories. keep it up
Dragun chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Nice story. I cant wait to see the next chapter.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Don't do the Chaz thing again, plz. Anyways, a good start, and I'm not surprised that you brought all your Original/Created Characters into the mix. Other than the Chaz thing, can't wait to see how you'll have SH win (just a speculation on my part, that's all)
Shadow Minamino chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Heh. This story has everything a good story has. I can not wait until the next chapter.
Shun Usagi chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Nice beginning man,good luck on this new project,update soon!

BEWK
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Very good grammar, and an interesting plot. Update soon.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13