Reviews for The Ultimate School Duels
Codescipio chapter 31 . 12/24/2007
yay an update!

Alexis is back but the gravekeepers may not be able to be stoped, update soon!
Hero Slayer chapter 31 . 12/19/2007
Man, braking every bone in jaden arm, brutal. Odd how you changed hummingbirds effect, ah well doesn't really matter too much.
Danny chapter 31 . 12/19/2007
David don't know Seto very well, do he?
DatSwampertAzz chapter 27 . 11/19/2007
this was good
DatSwampertAzz chapter 26 . 11/19/2007
this was good
DatSwampertAzz chapter 25 . 10/26/2007
this chapter was really good
Chibi Deidei-chan chapter 30 . 10/16/2007
now that's what i call an awesome fic, really it's the best yu-gi-oh gx fic i've ever read.

i also like your ocs, they're cool, yah i know that some of them are mean, cold hearted, hartless and/or parasitic and like to interfer in other peoples business, but what can i do? i just love 'em.

also i've been thinking about making a yu-gi-oh gx fic, and i thought of some ideas which appeare to be close to yours (making gangs, new cards, making a grand tournament and new ocs with some insane abilities) but i found out that some of your ideas are better than mine (like including the duel city, holding the tournament at the duelling academy, organising alot of gangs and making some GREAT cards)

i hope you don't mind me using some of your ideas (of course these are your ideas, so you'll take credit for 'em), also i'd appreciate it if you gave me some pointers and advises.

also i have a naruto/bleach crossover (the crossover will be in later chapters) fic, i hope that you give me some pointers for it too

with thanks and best wishes, Itachi

Ja Ne
Secretiveseeker chapter 30 . 10/4/2007
Love the story...update soon!
Queen of underworld chapter 30 . 9/29/2007
I like this is definatly going crazy 't wait for jaden ,and alexis duel part.
The Ultimate Life Form chapter 30 . 9/28/2007
still loving this fic, keep up the good work dude! :)
tomboysparkman007 chapter 30 . 9/27/2007
Cool chapter, dude! I loved it! Just askin', but r u gonna use the season 3 characters like Johan Anderson, Jim the crocodile cook, Austin O'brien or Amond Graham?
Codescipio chapter 30 . 9/24/2007
You used hero signal wrong the card you were thinkkingh of is "A Hero Emerges".

Great chapter I can only hope Alexis will get back to naormal.
anime shadow alpha chapter 30 . 9/24/2007
Well it was a good duel, but just for future reference, Hero Signal let's him special summon a level 4 or lower Elemental Hero from his deck, the card effect you used was the effect for A Hero Emerges, not complaining, the duel was truly great and I just thought you might want to know.
Lyger 0 chapter 30 . 9/24/2007
YAY! Hero always wins!
Codescipio chapter 29 . 9/6/2007
Nice 3 days 29 chapters and a great story, You used the Terren from starcraft so why not try out the protoss.

Plz don't make Alexis stay like this much longer, Please! ok im done, maybe I shouldn't eat so much sugar.
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »