Reviews for The Ultimate School Duels
Noobs of Steel chapter 26 . 6/6/2007
PlagueXRoamer chapter 26 . 6/6/2007
Now THIS is a chapter I like! I mean, the Terran faction from the StarCraft game? Sweet! Hey, I don't know if you're informed, but StarCraft II is in the making! Hell Yeah! In a trailer I watched for it, there's a new official unit that's released for Terrans (the trailer's focus was on Protoss, with a few from Zerg and Terran [actually just one for Terran] with the return of quite a few original units [they also decided to make a unit that is like a Dark Templar Dragoon, and speaking of the Dragoon, they changed it totally. If you want, i'll send you a message with details on most of the units seen in the trailer. Just ask me with a review reply!). What was the name again... oh yeah! The new confirmed unit was called the Reaper, an infantry unit with jump packs and equipped with twin pistols. If you put in another duel with Backfire in it, put in this guy please. Seeing as he has a jump pack but only has twin pistols, make him a direct attack monster (you decide whether his original attack is high or low, and what his effect dictates to allow a direct attack)

PlagueXRoamer, signing off!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 26 . 6/6/2007
You said you wanted a review, just not what was in it. I've been busy and next time you do that I won't review, period.

Anyways, I like the idea of what you have for Cannonholder (demolitions) and Commandant (going back in and creating buildings for the Gravekeepers Organization.

Information is precious, even though you should know that.
Danny chapter 26 . 6/6/2007
Oh, this is gonna be good.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 25 . 5/16/2007
hm, that pat on the back...I'm not sure if it helped her snap, but I do like Hailfire's new monsters. The duel was alright, and just what the "doctor" ordered.
The Ultimate Life Form chapter 25 . 5/16/2007
man that sux for jaden. first he's scared of he and she's all nice about it, then he finally gets the courage to talk to her, and she's evil now. Man jaden just can't get a break can he?

great job, keep it up!
Noobs of Steel chapter 25 . 5/15/2007
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 25 . 5/15/2007
*Whistles* Oh boy, well its not like its the first time Alexis's heart has turned to ice, but this time its not the Society of Light making her heartless, its her own pain over Jaden not seeming to share her feelings for him. Your really getting good at seesawing between good and bad with this story man, just when it seems like the worst is over another monkey wrench is thrown into Jaden's life, awesome chapters I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a bit I've been kinda busy with school and whatnot, but in any case here's hoping you update soon I'm dying to see what happens next, later pal!
Noobs of Steel chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
someone you shouldn't know chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
I liked this chapter and the HERO combo a lot, although your life points calculation is a little off, but then again, lp damage is also thrown out the window for Code it really doesn't matter.

I like the end of this, seems like Will is willing to do anything to help Peeacee...while making it look like he's trying to do good for others as well, even going so far as to help the Gravekeepers with his knowledge and progress in what he is doing.
Danny chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
Wow. Reality's got a sweet deck. Hope to see another update soon.
mangafreak7793 chapter 23 . 5/6/2007
this is intresting
Willie chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
oh!this is exciting!
Willie chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
what DOES happen if she wins?
DatSwampertAzz chapter 23 . 4/24/2007
nice chapter I really like the infinity cards I wish they were real though. keep it up
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »