Reviews for The girl
Misbehavin chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
This was far too short... but it's great you are writing again.
MissCat chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Very good but I think(I may be wrong)But Mak is spelt Mac

Miss cat
77517 chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
It's amazing how lightning struck this family twice.

This is very sweet: "and Rod knew that she would wait forever for them to come out of that building."
77517 chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
""No, but you can join them," Andrea let out a cry as she felt a gun barrel at her temple. "All three of you, but first give me the gun."" - Ooh! Things are getting exciting.

"Conner dropped the fire extinguisher on the man" - Smart thinking.

Which chapter was really chapter 15 and which was chapter 16?
Kikidevil17 chapter 15 . 5/20/2007
VEry emotional wait to read more!

Great update.
Misbehavin chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
Liked the flashback from Mac's past. Tragic as it was, it was cute that it was from the beginnings of Mac and Rod's relationship. Glad Horace, Andrea and Becca are all okay.
77517 chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
Finally! I was having trouble viewing this story for days. Apparently I already reviewed chapter 13, so I'll put my review for the real chapter 13 in here.

I love the mental image: "Mac covered the mouth piece of the phone, “Rod, what is going on? It better be important…”"

How did the Secret Service not have this school shooting under control?

"I have to get to the school, I don't care about procedures. I just want to see my children damn it!" - Sounds like she's going to get shot.

What a great way to put it: "Andrea wasn't a huge fan of hights, but she was even less of a fan of getting shot."

I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 14!

"To the relief of all those in the room, it was one of the secret services. He spotted Rebecca and picked up his radio." - Whew, finally the Secret Service is on the scene.

"Hello? Oh Amy honey, everything is okay." - Not!

"Stay here and play dead, we'll get help" - This advice sounds really funny, but I want to see if it really works after all.

"Both Horace and Rebecca carrying the two guns." - NO! They're going to be accused of starting the whole thing. And then will Andrea save the day by testifying and telling the truth and everyone's grateful to her?

I can't wait to see how this horrible day ends.
MKKH chapter 14 . 3/27/2007
OMG! They don't call em the "Secret Service" for nothing! Great job!

First of it's kind! Keep it up! I can't wait to see what else happens... definitly a cliff hanger!
Kikidevil17 chapter 14 . 3/27/2007
Another great update! I was thinking about what would had happen next since last night, I am so glad you updated us so soon. I cant belive that there was a traitor with in the services. Mac is going to be furious when she find out.

great work with this story, update us again soon!:-)
Kikidevil17 chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
WOW this was such an intense chapter! I hope Becca and Horace make it out ok! Great update, I am so glad you are contiuning this strory is going to be great. this was a great chapter I hope you update us again soon!
MKKH chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I loved the worried mom Mac! It was wonderful!
Celticgirl84 chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
Thanks for updating, Im glad to see the story back, but Im a little confused should there not be secret service at the school, after the first gun shot the gun men should be dead.

I hope Beccas is safe with the secret service.
Kazza chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
plz give us more
Misbehavin chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
Welcome back. This is such a fun, unique story. I hope you update soon.
respected chapter 13 . 11/9/2006
Okay... that whole scenerio has been done... besides... the Secret service would catch it before hand.

it would end up being way more unrealistic than the story has been so far. The whole shooting idea doesn't bother me... It just wouldn't fly.

The secret service would have seen them and searched them before they got on the premises.

Again I say... It is not a terrible scenario... it is down right important. but it is so over done and played out. get a little original. make it a sniper... that would totally come out of nowhere.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »