Reviews for Indian Summer
I love the Story!
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very good!
ShesLikeStardust chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is one of the best Kiotr fics I've read. You tied in both of their emotions very realistically rather than going overboard. I'm so favoriting! :)
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Utterly awesome stuff, perfect summing up of some deeper feelings of Kitty's without going too deep into complex history. Tied in absolutely perfectly with Astonishing 13.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Loved it! I've been out of X-Men for a long while and when I got back into it (Astonishing-New X-Men) I found out about this pairing.

Very nice.
Leighkohl chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
The Queen should be down soon. So should Emma. What a great line, I almost fell off the bed when I read this! Great Fic!
010127 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
cute, loved it. :)

maia
RinoaTifa chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Lovely fic you've got here - I think you handled both Peter and Kitty's perspectives very well and I think you put the romantic element across beautifully without it becoming soppy or annoying. Plus, adding in that bit with Logan at the end was pure genius, particularly having him refer to Cyclops as "the Queen." Excellent work.
RandomMarvelFan chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
hey...havent done this in a while. I absolutley loved it...Astonishing just keeps getting better and better and this fic was just what i think that issue was missing. It didnt even seem like a fic but a continutation of what the Astonishing team would write...please never stop doing Kiotr...you are one of the best! :)
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
aw that was cute i liked it
breaktherules chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great story! I haven't been keeping up with x-men lately, due to a sudden obession with anime. I did see issue #14 at Borders bookstore, but didn't buy it. You write the comic better than Joss. I totally enjoy your Kiotr moments. I have always loved your stuff. Good job as usual:)
Anathalius chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Haha. That was great. I really loved that. Big Kitty and Colossus fan. :)
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Whoo-hoo! That was GREAT! I loved it! I've always been a huge Kitty/Peter fan, and Astonishing 13 & 14 were such wonderful things; I'm so glad someone wrote a story about them...and such a good, believable, one, too! Wonderful! And I managed to literally laugh-out-loud at least three times, too! Wonderful, truly, wonderful! Ahem, I apologize...ASTONISHING! Lol.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was just...ah, too great for words, honestly. M, Kitty/Piotr fluff!

I still can't stop laughing at the ending though (still haven't found a copy of #14 anywhere).

"Hank ran out for Starbucks and Twinkies a while ago. The Queen should be down soon. So should Emma. Should be a nice quiet day."

That's just too damn funny!
siri holm chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Amazing, just amazing. I love it.