Reviews for Twenty Eight Ratchets
CiciNota chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
That was super super super cute. The entire thing. I'm rather sad you never got past nine, but I do love the pieces that were posted. :D
Midnight Marquis chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
I think I got lockjaw... my mouth is stuck in a very big smile (though not as bad as the Joker)...

But it's worth it. Update soon!
fayoumi15 chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
great chapter! update soon!
Jessie07 chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Awesome story! I really like it a lot since ratchet is one of my favorite characters! Keep up the great work!
kuroneko luna chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
really loved the "Playing with Kids" part A LOT. i hope you continue with this... :)
Lady Katana4544 chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
This is pretty awesome. I especially love the Jealous Ratchet chapter.

So good job and hope that you update soon.
Durithyll chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
aw! that was adorable! se? ratchet really is a caring mech behind all the death threats!

i love these little one shots; they're very well written! please continue!
Elita One chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
lol that was cute

bestest doctor
AyameKitsune chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
*Grins* Aw, how cute! _ This is great I can't wait to see what you write next! _
Paleodex chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
Aw, that last one was so adorable :-)
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Aw, that's sweet.
DracoKat chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
OMG...I have to say this is my fav chapter. Overall, very interesting particularly the fight with the lamp post.
Dreamer Rose chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
*snicker* Now THAT was funny!
Mars Armada chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
This is a very heartwarming story. The use of not-so-good grammar ("bestest")and the way Wendy's dialogue was written is just enough to make the reader realize how young she is. Great job. I hope you don't give up on this.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 9 . 9/30/2006
Aww, cute! I like Jazz' explanations about sightings and whatnot...I always wondered about that. _ Ratchet's just a big gooey softy under that tough exterior, and much to his chagrin, everyone knows it. _
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »