Reviews for Conjuring Pain
Beaufale chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
This was a very cute story. Should you desired to write a sequel, I'd be very interested in reading it.
Raye chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Awesome finish though Dem & Bomba making an apperance would have been nice
madman42 chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Great story! Are you going to make a sequel?
eld mcm chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
AWWWWWWW! (Guess I won't stop saying that) I was cheering the whole time and victorydancing and making weird pop-culture references... (heheh...heh... *facedesk*)
BTW, I LOVE your C&T characterisation! I guess they haven't been written like that often... Or I missed many of their stories...

Random fact: I just realised that Admetus is the background character to most likely get badly injured in fights in fanfiction... poor poor guy!
Random fact bis: the father-son hug you wrote about reminded me of a "hidden" thingy in Cats that I'd like to share here (since I can't enter in forums T-T) : in the area shot right after Mistoffelees brings back Cassandra (BEFORE they bow to Old Deuteronomy) you can see on the low-left side that Old D. is also giving Munkustrap a big hug! AWZERS!

I don't think you need an epilogue now, since this is a lovely ending already, but if you insist :)

P.S. I can't get over the fact you updated SO QUICKLY! Aaaaaa very happy un-birthday to YOU!
InkWoven chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Aww such a sweet, satisfying ending. If you feel up to it, I would love to read an epilogue, or even a sequel, but it's always up to what you want to make with the story. Thank you for this :) I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

InkWoven
Windstorm124 chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Sequel? Please?
MunksAngelQueen2010 chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
I luv this ch and I adore the way quaxo saved munk
jinglyjess chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
AHHHHH! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS CHAPTER!
star7k chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
YOU need to update soon please
InkWoven chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
This is excellent. Truly excellent. And English isn't your first language? Could've fooled me. You have better grammar and a better vocabulary than many native speakers I know. And on top of that, you know how to make love-able, believable characters. I'm looking forward to more. Keep it up!

InkWoven
eld mcm chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Well, procrastinator Munkustrap made me laugh at the beginning... now he's making me cry because of the situation...
And he was right. That queen was HORRIBLY selfish.
Can't wait to see what happens next... already... I hope you'll make it as soon as possible!
madman42 chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Interesting chapter! More soon please!
MunksAngelQueen2010 chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Wow poor quaxo and noooo munk don't die quaxo would never be able to handle losing munk wow I can't wait for more
Kitty chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Are you going to finish this story? It is incredibly sweet! I want to find out what happens with Quaxo's magic!
sculby563 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
please update, I love this. I wanted to cry in the first couple of chapters. You really know how to draw emotion through writing. great job keep writing