Reviews for The Neverending Road
Guest chapter 86 . 12/25/2022
This is really really great, and it felt like the canon, but it really like dejavu, hokuto cup and just like the original manga, I found my self here again, hoped that story will finished, at least let us have the hokuto cup winner.

Steatose chapter 2 . 10/16/2022
I agree with you, I felt that the story ended too soon. I too wish we had seen more of Hikaru’s pro life and saw him progressing even higher than thought possible. I mean, the last chapters of the manga, he lost all his game ! And even if I understood why, I would have liked to see him win a few matches :)
Steatose chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
Back again to your story ! I hope the last few years were kind to you (as kind as they could be with everything going on worldwide) and that you are well. I always come back to your story from time to time and I’ve been thinking about it lately so here I am :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2022
I just finished HnG and remembered your story. I used to think that this was canon so here I am, rereading it again :) hope you will one day find time to come back to it ! Take care :)
Reread chapter 86 . 9/27/2022
Oh my gosh - I need to know who won this cup! This absolutely feels like canon to the original mang and no one can convince me otherwise. I truly hope for a sweep for Japan - the signal on the world stage that a true Japan wave of new talent has arrived!
re-read chapter 68 . 9/27/2022
I'm definitely team Akari/Hikaru.
ofekih chapter 85 . 7/7/2022
As others have said, if you would create a Patreon, I would happily chip in. You should prioritize your family first, of course.
Guest chapter 86 . 5/10/2022
Old reader from the 2000s here. I looked this fic up out of nostalgia and was elated to see you're still alive and writing, however sporadically. Looking forward to reading the new chapters and I hope you and your son are well! :)
medinm0 chapter 86 . 3/11/2022
Hey Leitbur. I hope you are doing well since it's been a while. Anxiously waiting the next chapter, and I hope you would consider creating a Patreon for this story. I've been following this continuation for over a decade, and want to say thank you for writing it. I know you are prioritizing family first, as you should. Take care!
Clossius chapter 86 . 2/19/2022
Just letting you know that I still check in on this on occasion to catch up :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2022
would you mind my transfering your work to social network? I will mark out the author and sauce if you do.
Vasundara Krishnan chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
Awww this is such an enjoyable story to reread. Never gets old. I love the narration. Like really gives me HnG feels. I will believe you if you tell me this was the novel version of the original manga I would believe you.
Steatose chapter 33 . 10/31/2021
Hope you’re doing okay with this last year. I was just thinking of HnG today and seeing as your fic has done so well in giving us more of this universe, I wanted to stop and say hi !
Vasundara Krishnan chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
I have to say this is one of those rare gem of a story that I have ever had the pleasure to read.. I love it so much. This was the first ever fanfic I read and I'm so happy that it is The Never-ending Road. I know you spoke about your health and about wanting to spend time with your son. I understand completely.

It is completely alright if you dont want to write anymore because what you have given us already has touched our souls more than you can imagine.

I wish you the best in life author. Please know that your work is simply amazing in every aspect.

Thank you so much for writing and investing your time into creating this extraordinary continuation to the original manga.
Ara chapter 86 . 8/20/2021
Just reread the story again and wanted to say if you ever return to uploading more for this story i would be absolutely delighted to read more :)
I hope you're doing well
2,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »