Reviews for The Neverending Road
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 79 . 6/27
My last review was kind of rude. Please don't be to bothered by it. This is an excellent story.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 70 . 6/26
The part with the American reporter was dumb. Inb4 someone says I'm American (I'm not).
I hope you've won the battle for your kid.
This fanfict is the best hikaru no go so far
Newotouto chapter 79 . 3/1
nice
Kem-liu chapter 79 . 1/23
Hello,
I've read this story with excitement and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for this amazing story and a nice following of the manga. I hope someday you'll gift us with another chapter.
Hope you're doing great anyway and keep writing, even if it's something else !
Take care
Kem
Viviene001 chapter 79 . 10/30/2017
Wonder what well,will read this when I find time,thanks for the hard work!Seems like a good read *_*
Nihatclodra chapter 35 . 10/10/2017
I am so damn glad you didn't go for the "Forced angst and drama" route.
Nihatclodra chapter 32 . 10/10/2017
It feels like you're setting things up for Hikaru to lose against Ogata and have fucktons of drama explode around him in a chain reaction... I am really not looking forward to that if that IS the plan.
princessugar chapter 42 . 6/25/2017
This wise Hikaru is just lovely to read. And Nase's suprise after hearing Akari's kisses Hikaru, what a treat. #teamAkari
princessugar chapter 41 . 6/25/2017
Your last sentence, Everything else, that was just for show. Perfect to describe what I feel for those two, Hikaru and Akira.
princessugar chapter 40 . 6/25/2017
Well done Hikaru, you lost to Zama Oza and couldn't master glowing fingertips yet, but still well done indeed...
princessugar chapter 39 . 6/25/2017
Go go Ogata… Akira's rooting for you! Akira's monologue of Ogata's plight is worrying me.
princessugar chapter 38 . 6/25/2017
This chapter is giving me the angst, Waya's outbursts, Ogata's mellowness, Nase's undeserved relief. Brilliant chapter!
Dianne060807 chapter 46 . 6/19/2017
I read this before but it has been years since then so I don't remember much. Now that Akari bumped into Akira, I hope sooner she would be with him than Hikaru because I really do not like her for Hikaru. Sorry Akari fans.
Dianne060807 chapter 32 . 6/18/2017
I don't really hate Akari or anything. But I don't like her as well. Maybe indifference is what I'm feeling. But I really don't want Hikaru to end up with her. So I'm leaning more to Nase. But if not Nase then somebody else, just not Akari. Hahaha
2,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »