Reviews for The Neverending Road
Continue please
Eurielle chapter 79 . 9/10
I am still waiting for that promised Hokuto Cup... it's been years since you've last updated, I hope everything in your life is all calm and happy now. I am looking forward to your updates.
yetimati chapter 66 . 7/4
Raven chapter 79 . 7/3
I would like to see how people react to this WIZARD OF GO thing.
Is Hikaru going to win a title soon?
Shindo vs Koyo Toya would be great
Please upload Chap 80 soon ;)
I hope the problem with your ex will be over soon.. God bless you
I have been rereading your story, I hope you'll continue uploading chapters soon.
I can't wait :)
Please continue the story, I would like to know how Hikaru reacts to being called the Wizard of Go..Your story is really nice. I hope there will be Koyo Toya VS Hikaru again...
"dead British guy" is there greatest description of him ever.
Probably my first memory was a funeral of this sort. The one thing that I really remember was the smell. Not even what it smelled like, only that it smelled differently.

Side note, my other possible first memory is also a funeral, albeit a western type one.
Tch. There are a few things that caught my attention, but forgot for whatever reason. The Waya cup or whatever was one. Another was an idle thought, if a certain Glasses Stalker Go Pro was glasses stalking Hikaru and decided to just 'help' in his weird, background, stalker way. And, damn it, that thought won't leave my head!

This story so far was great.
Hikaru just turned complet douche here then.
yuki22hime chapter 1 . 1/11
next chapter please
yuki chapter 79 . 1/9
next chapter please
Yukumi chapter 79 . 12/10/2015
Just re-Read this story from chapter 1 all the way to the end and it's still touches me in ways that can't be described . It really captures the feeling of Hikaru no go, the strain, the struggle, the longing of old familar times and hopes for the future. It's been a few Christmases since the last update, but I believe in Holiday miracles Yes yes?
Zeke Jones chapter 79 . 12/9/2015
cant believe it's been more than 4 years. First found your story about a month after this chapter was uploaded. Since then i've re-read it about 4 times, still with hope that you would someday continue it.
Guess it's time to say goodbye. thank you! i really enjoyed this as the ending to the manga left so much to be desired, and while this is still so open-ended, at least i still got to see more out of them, and see Hikaru become a real badass.
Anna Bui chapter 79 . 11/12/2015
It's amazing story, I would like to read next Chap. You are an incredible author, I have been read.
I'm so sorry about your son, I hope you can visit him and stay with him more and more. Please tell me something about this. What's going on?
2,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »