Reviews for The Neverending Road
That song was beautiful
lol interesting, i went the other way — I read Hikaru no Go bc i liked the character design and art when I usually picked up SJ for Dragonball and Yu-Gi-Oh (and there was probably a Nihongo lesson involved tbh, idr anymore) and only started reading Naruto some years later when Naruto started airing on TV. Amazingly, Hikaru, Sai, and Touya all got English voice actors that matched the voices in my head when I was reading.
So he suffered a delayed death
... holy shit, i called that point difference in my head as soon as Hikaru made his recovery
Good boy. Glad he woke up from that stress-induced delirium.
Y'know I'm really glad you managed to turn that scene into something actually intelligent and thoughtful, rather than just turning it into comic relief or an excuse for some characters to suddenly go crazy and others to run with their tails between their legs. Not that Hikaru doesn't have his tail between his legs. He's just got it a different way.
Oh he bout to die.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 79 . 6/27
My last review was kind of rude. Please don't be to bothered by it. This is an excellent story.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 70 . 6/26
The part with the American reporter was dumb. Inb4 someone says I'm American (I'm not).
I hope you've won the battle for your kid.
This fanfict is the best hikaru no go so far
Newotouto chapter 79 . 3/1
nice
Kem-liu chapter 79 . 1/23
Hello,
I've read this story with excitement and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for this amazing story and a nice following of the manga. I hope someday you'll gift us with another chapter.
Hope you're doing great anyway and keep writing, even if it's something else !
Take care
Kem
Viviene001 chapter 79 . 10/30/2017
Wonder what well,will read this when I find time,thanks for the hard work!Seems like a good read *_*
Nihatclodra chapter 35 . 10/10/2017
I am so damn glad you didn't go for the "Forced angst and drama" route.
Nihatclodra chapter 32 . 10/10/2017
It feels like you're setting things up for Hikaru to lose against Ogata and have fucktons of drama explode around him in a chain reaction... I am really not looking forward to that if that IS the plan.
2,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »