Reviews for The Neverending Road
Vasundara Krishnan chapter 1 . 10/22
I have to say this is one of those rare gem of a story that I have ever had the pleasure to read.. I love it so much. This was the first ever fanfic I read and I'm so happy that it is The Never-ending Road. I know you spoke about your health and about wanting to spend time with your son. I understand completely.

It is completely alright if you dont want to write anymore because what you have given us already has touched our souls more than you can imagine.

I wish you the best in life author. Please know that your work is simply amazing in every aspect.

Thank you so much for writing and investing your time into creating this extraordinary continuation to the original manga.
Ara chapter 86 . 8/20
Just reread the story again and wanted to say if you ever return to uploading more for this story i would be absolutely delighted to read more :)
I hope you're doing well
Thanks for writing this! I check in twice a year to give it a re-read and it's always a pleasure. I know yours probably not planning on updating it but hope spring eternal lol
Just wanted to say I hope you're hanging in there, and even if you are unable to finish I've had the pleasure of reading this once or twice a year for a long time and I wanted to thank you for it
kitanalao chapter 60 . 5/13
So far good progres eventhough you change story a bit but still great in my eyes... I only hope you keep updating this story because of its greatness... For now i have to stop but will be back latter so see you...
kitanalao chapter 59 . 5/13
Good... Good chapter.. i enjoy it.
kitanalao chapter 58 . 5/13
Intriguing chapter. I like it.
kitanalao chapter 57 . 5/13
This is indeed refreshing chapter. I like it.
kitanalao chapter 56 . 5/13
Waw... Nice progress.. i like it really...
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 86 . 5/5
This is one of the most incredible stories I've read.
Hope you are doing well between all this mess, you and your family 3
michaelplease chapter 86 . 3/27
I made an account just to follow your story, it's the only one I read. Have been following for over a decade and check every few years to see if it is updated. Thank you for continuing to work on it, you are a very thoughtful writer and your story sparks joy in my life. Hope you are doing well in these challenging times and you are able to spend time with your family. Hope that one day the inspiration and circumstances will come to continue writing.
G3 chapter 86 . 1/15
This is such an amazing continuation of the original story. Literally insane how all the written matches had me on the edge of my seat! Please keep up the amazing work! I hope everything is going well after your surgery and recovery. I re-read hikaru no go every few months because it gives me a sort of motivation to keep moving and try my hardest to conquer my fears no matter how scared I am. And your continuation of the story has literally blown my mind. Thank you so much for all your hard work :))
karii chapter 86 . 12/11/2020
Me encanta tu historia! La debore en cuestión de días POR FAVOR Actualiza! me muero de intriga
Fuyuarie chapter 86 . 12/1/2020
I hope you will update and continue this story soon. There's this chinese drama of hikago that makes me remember hikaru no go series and suddenly I want to read this again.
2,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »