Reviews for The Neverending Road
Just me yearly ask to please update and continue this story. I absolutely love it and read it once or twice a year
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2023
I'm getting ready for what's about my yearly re-read. I hope all is well!
Guest chapter 85 . 7/15/2023
Im so happy to see this updated! I hope you can continue
someone chapter 86 . 3/20/2023
excellent story so far, and love your dedication, sorry to hear about your experience, and glad to hear that you made it out alive, just wondering if youre still here and if so, about another update? no rush of course, just wondering
Penguingirl7693 chapter 86 . 2/10/2023
I am completely enjoying your fanfic
Hikaru No Go
is my favorite anime and I'm hoping that you finish the story LOL please please please I want to hear how they finished the competition and how he finally tells Akira and Toya Sensei about Sai
Guest chapter 86 . 2/9/2023
I hope all is well. I just finished my yearly re-read. I hope you are able to update soon!
Guest chapter 86 . 12/25/2022
This is really really great, and it felt like the canon, but it really like dejavu, hokuto cup and just like the original manga, I found my self here again, hoped that story will finished, at least let us have the hokuto cup winner.

Steatose chapter 2 . 10/16/2022
I agree with you, I felt that the story ended too soon. I too wish we had seen more of Hikaru’s pro life and saw him progressing even higher than thought possible. I mean, the last chapters of the manga, he lost all his game ! And even if I understood why, I would have liked to see him win a few matches :)
Steatose chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
Back again to your story ! I hope the last few years were kind to you (as kind as they could be with everything going on worldwide) and that you are well. I always come back to your story from time to time and I’ve been thinking about it lately so here I am :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2022
I just finished HnG and remembered your story. I used to think that this was canon so here I am, rereading it again :) hope you will one day find time to come back to it ! Take care :)
Reread chapter 86 . 9/27/2022
Oh my gosh - I need to know who won this cup! This absolutely feels like canon to the original mang and no one can convince me otherwise. I truly hope for a sweep for Japan - the signal on the world stage that a true Japan wave of new talent has arrived!
re-read chapter 68 . 9/27/2022
I'm definitely team Akari/Hikaru.
ofekih chapter 85 . 7/7/2022
As others have said, if you would create a Patreon, I would happily chip in. You should prioritize your family first, of course.
Guest chapter 86 . 5/10/2022
Old reader from the 2000s here. I looked this fic up out of nostalgia and was elated to see you're still alive and writing, however sporadically. Looking forward to reading the new chapters and I hope you and your son are well! :)
medinm0 chapter 86 . 3/11/2022
Hey Leitbur. I hope you are doing well since it's been a while. Anxiously waiting the next chapter, and I hope you would consider creating a Patreon for this story. I've been following this continuation for over a decade, and want to say thank you for writing it. I know you are prioritizing family first, as you should. Take care!
2,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »