Reviews for The Neverending Road
cabegaye chapter 83 . 12/13/2018
Welcome back, Leitbur! It’s good to know that you have not abandon the story. I hope to see more chapters in the future.
AdmiralSaris chapter 83 . 12/13/2018
Looking forward to the Korea match.
Junesun chapter 83 . 12/12/2018
Amazing fanfic, I get excited every time I see a little notification pop up saying you've written more. Yours is the only fic of this length that
I never took a hiatus from. Can't wait to see the Japan vs. Korea matches!

Cheers and keep up the good work,

Judith
HermesUnbound chapter 78 . 12/12/2018
Loving the latest chapters, thanks for a great read.
WlSHER chapter 83 . 12/12/2018
Thank you for making time to share your story. I love reading this unofficial continuation into HnG world and thank you for making lingering on the Qian -Cho match with input from Nase to expand the growing female pros in this world. I also can’t wait to read about the match between Hikaru and Yeongha
Longtime reader chapter 83 . 12/12/2018
Don't be discouraged by lack of reviews; I'm happy you're back! I'm just not re-reading everything until there's a big enough chunk of new stuff.
Steatose chapter 83 . 12/12/2018
Thanks for the update ! I thing everyone is waiting for the game between Japan and Korea but it was great to see Cho fight for her game and Chao Shi give some trouble to Ko Yeong Ha.
Seeing back Iijima was also a nice surprise, it’s a nice way to make him come back without forcing him on us :)
LuvAnime4-Ever chapter 83 . 12/11/2018
Wonderful as all ways! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
reality deviant chapter 83 . 12/11/2018
something that just occuread to me-the korean team, is it north or south korea?
Undomiel de Vil chapter 83 . 12/11/2018
Hi! thanks for the new chapter )
I am trying to read the updates while I try to remember the characters. That is why I ended by rereading the manga xD and started to reread the fanfic... Meanwhile, I try to finish a research and be a responsible adult.

Hope to read you soon! (I'm craving for reading the "Korea vs Japan" game)
Steatose chapter 82 . 12/10/2018
I like how you can make us being interested by new character. This Quian Lei is a nice new addition, and its a pleasure to see Suyon back again. I’d like to see him play Hikaru again, or just see them have a friendly chat :)
And you had me worried with the beginning of this chapter, well no, first I was laughing but still a bit embarrassed for Waya
Steatose chapter 81 . 12/10/2018
The interactions between Akira and Hikaru are priceless, this is really one of my favorite part of this fic.
Can’t wait for the cup to start and for Hikaru to face again Ko Yeong Ha.
And talking about him, I like how you explain his character, how he always was number one and never expect anyone else to come and challenge him. Like that part about him, make him more likable.
Steatose chapter 80 . 12/10/2018
Okay, I finally catch up with your story, it took me a while to reread everything but that was a great moment of lecture, putting myself back into the HnG universe was great, i was happy to find back the manga and then your fic.
The Toyota cup is really an exciting part, I dunno if you’ll be able to go back there, but I love seeing Hikaru discover the international scene and make a name for himself.
So the Hokuto cup will be starting soon... I was glad to read that the 3rd chair went to Waya, it’s his time to shine !
I feel like all your new chapter will deserve a review, to thank you for coming back, so that’s why I reviewed here and now I can go and continue with your next chapter.
Thanks again for coming back, that was the surprise of the year and it warms my heart to see you’re doing well. You’re truly a wondrous writer and I’m happy to read your work again.
kitanalao chapter 50 . 12/10/2018
waw... nice refreshing chapter. i love it.
kitanalao chapter 49 . 12/10/2018
waw... good chapter. i love it
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »